Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Thats not what you said though, you said "pish soaked door handle". Others have said the same thing. So again, how the hell do people manage this? And as for germs, you're likely to pick up significantly more germs from using a keyboard than you get from touching your cock. Its just skin, same as your elbow, same as your nose, same as your forehead.

Stop being pedantic, you know exactly what I mean.

Any more from you and I'll be forced to point out that your dick and your forehead are closer together than the norm. :P;)

To test the previous few posts I have just visited the wee mans room in our office block.

I would report that the outer door opens outwards, the inner door inwards. I did a pee (standing up), did not soak my hands with urine, shook it 3 times, never ejaculated then washed and dried my hands.

Checked the handle which was bone dry then walked out without catching any diseases (so far). :rolleyes:

Any more from you and I'll be forced to point out that your dick and your forehead are closer together than the norm. :P;)

At least my forehead doesn't extend to cover my entire head! :D

Why, is it you that's doing it? <_< DRY YOUR HANDS PROPERLY! I don't want to touch any cheesy knobs at work!

"cheesy knobs"? Again, what in gods name do you DO when you take a pish? And if you are touching your "cheesy knob" when you take a pish, then I really have to question both your pishing technique and your personal hygene in general.

"cheesy knobs"? Again, what in gods name do you DO when you take a pish? And if you are touching your "cheesy knob" when you take a pish, then I really have to question both your pishing technique and your personal hygene in general.

I think McKechnie is a woman.

Me? :(

If I pay the £10 for platinum membership, will you change your name?

Unless you're twisteH or Blair, then it's just one and the fireworks go off.
Nah, TwisteH's Skint Pal.

Goodevening spammed me with PM's last night saying me and TwisteH kept bringing this 'joke' up.

Think this is proof otherwise, if ever I seen it.

If I pay the £10 for platinum membership, will you change your name?

Goodevening spammed me with PM's last night saying me and TwisteH kept bringing this 'joke' up.

Think this is proof otherwise, if ever I seen it.

£10 for platinum membership? Reasonably new to this site, what does that entail.

p.s. No is the answer but interested in what it is.

Guest The Phoenix
As do I! Its winter, so for the first time in a year, I've started growing my beard back. Its me winter coat. 8)

Mine is trimmed every day (No1 Clipper).

I cannot abide beards that are allowed to run wild and have food deposits in them.