Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1. Im not sure if you are being serious but i wouldnt fancy walking through there late at night and i look menacing :P .

2. They have shifted one of the blocks so they can sneak through.

3. Amen. Here's hoping.

1. I was being serious, they always seem to have dogs running about, as well as hunners of wild kids. I wouldn't fancy walking about there in the dark even if there weren't any gypos kicking about.

2. Fucking shitebags, normal law abiding tax paying citizens can't use the car park, but these wankbags in their caravans and transits just stoat in, move a block and they can use the place-cuuuuuuuuunts.

3. That would be funny.

Have you ever seen xbl in the asda there?

Danny Dyer is a cunt.

I laugh at the amount of people who "hate him", purely because he happened to be an actor in a film that most people frown upon, also with it's fair share of rave reviews decided to follow up with insights on things like violence etc.

I like his programmes, I find it interesting to see "over the line" from the convicts perspective and to actually see how criminals work(ed).

Each to their own, though.

Well here is my weekly list.

1/ Cyclists who try to undertake me when i want to turn left.I cant see you in my mirrors....

2/ Edinburgh City Council/Tram works

3/ Scottish Gas, just how many roads can you dig up at once.

4/ The price of Diesel

5/ The cost of red wine is going up.

6/ Not getting on P&B so much,a blessing to others i guess.

7/ Back pain

I laugh at the amount of people who "hate him", purely because he happened to be an actor in a film that most people frown upon, also with it's fair share of rave reviews decided to follow up with insights on things like violence etc.

I like his programmes, I find it interesting to see "over the line" from the convicts perspective and to actually see how criminals work(ed).

Each to their own, though.

I don't particularly mind his films but he came accross as a total fud in The Real Football Factories. Cringworthy in the extreme.

Do you know this person? If not, then that is quite strange behaviour.

Nope, we first met her when she came to the door a fortnight ago to come in and have a look at our house (her flat is the same layout as ours) and she wanted to see what ours looked like. Not only was she blind drunk, she wouldn't leave after we gave her many hints.

Then after she finally left, she came back ten minutes later to ask if she could come in for five minutes as she was lonely.

That was a fortnight ago and we hadn't heard from her since then. Then last night she chapped on the door just after 7pm wanting to come in for a drink (she was already pretty far gone by this point). Thankfully we had people coming over last night so I told her she couldn't and in fairness she didn't chap the door for the rest of the night.

I've been choking for a good bevvy all day, but recently I've been having hangovers of epic proportions, and quite often I wake up still drunk after a session. Given that I'm going to the game tomorrow, and therefore have to drive, I'm missing out on aforementioned "good bevvy".

I've had a bottle of wine and just opened a second, but the plan is to go to bed at midnight no matter what. Knowing my luck I'll manage it, wake up fresh as a daisy, and the game will be off.

Well, the second bottle got tanned, along with a couple of beers, and I fell into bed pissed at 4am. Despite recent form, I've woken up feeling absolutely fine. And the game's off. :angry:

Nope, we first met her when she came to the door a fortnight ago to come in and have a look at our house (her flat is the same layout as ours) and she wanted to see what ours looked like. Not only was she blind drunk, she wouldn't leave after we gave her many hints.

Then after she finally left, she came back ten minutes later to ask if she could come in for five minutes as she was lonely.

That was a fortnight ago and we hadn't heard from her since then. Then last night she chapped on the door just after 7pm wanting to come in for a drink (she was already pretty far gone by this point). Thankfully we had people coming over last night so I told her she couldn't and in fairness she didn't chap the door for the rest of the night.

Her pie+your foot=no more hassle