Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My colleague has only been back from a month's holiday for three days and he's given me his cold already.

My nose is leaking and I can't stop sneezing. mad.gif

Why do people with the cold insist on struggling into work and passing it on to everyone else?!

NO ONE CARES

I guess the clue was in the title. What did you expect?

Smart arse. In all the years I've had vegetable soup (Heinz, Baxter's, Campbells or any other make) I've never seen sweetcorn in it. Maybe I've lived a sheltered life...

Other vegetables?

Quite. :)

As I posted in RTBC:

I was meant to be working Saturday this weekend but that's been changed to Sunday, meaning I can go to my first game for more than a month.

It'll probably be called off now.

Yep, for fucks sake, I just want to go to a fucking game of football.

The Clyde game isn't until the 23rd March too.

Edinburgh not Fife :P

But there's F**k all else there anyway, why would it bother you?

1. Theres an entrance to the train station so people will have to walk through these people. 2.Theres a perfectly good car park that could be used for said train station. 3. If areas of the car park were to cave in due to mines under ground im sure these gypo's would be the first to complain.

Edinburgh not Fife :P

1. Theres an entrance to the train station so people will have to walk through these people. 2.Theres a perfectly good car park that could be used for said train station. 3. If areas of the car park were to cave in due to mines under ground im sure these gypo's would be the first to complain.

1. Good point, you don't want your leg ripped off by some pikey's scabby dog.

2. The last time I went to the train station there were concrete blocks at the entrance, so I don't know how they got in.

3. Let's hope the car park collapses while they are trespassing there

I've been choking for a good bevvy all day, but recently I've been having hangovers of epic proportions, and quite often I wake up still drunk after a session. Given that I'm going to the game tomorrow, and therefore have to drive, I'm missing out on aforementioned "good bevvy".

I've had a bottle of wine and just opened a second, but the plan is to go to bed at midnight no matter what. Knowing my luck I'll manage it, wake up fresh as a daisy, and the game will be off.

1. Good point, you don't want your leg ripped off by some pikey's scabby dog.

2. The last time I went to the train station there were concrete blocks at the entrance, so I don't know how they got in.

3. Let's hope the car park collapses while they are trespassing there

1. Im not sure if you are being serious but i wouldnt fancy walking through there late at night and i look menacing :P .

2. They have shifted one of the blocks so they can sneak through.

3. Amen. Here's hoping.