Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have no idea what game you are on about, but if you are looking to get it early then G Force on Union St is the best place to go. They are always selling games before they should be going on sale.

You're not bothered, though.

Nope, merely entertained by the lengths of pettiness the Stenny Triumverate "Kings of P&B Cool" will stoop to. Hence my deliberate rudeness towards them in recent posts. wink.gif

Nope, merely entertained by the lengths of pettiness the Stenny Triumverate "Kings of P&B Cool" will stoop to. Hence my deliberate rudeness towards them in recent posts. wink.gif

I'm sure Fuds (seriously? :lol:) will be crying his eyes out.

Thankfully I hadn't used my quota for the day, so could dish out the -1 to said post. Now go away and continue be ingnored by your children.

Strike Three!laugh.gif

Followed by the God Squad hanging on the coat-tails.....rolleyes.gif

Oh well, that's today's 15 minutes of gratuitous baiting done.

You could always try turning the game off and doing something more constructive instead, like some revision.wink.gif

Or reminding my two that I'm still awaiting replies to my emails to them!

What's this "revision" you speak of?

I wasn't in school today, had the dentist.

Get a Zubat/Golbat. Level it up till it knows Mean Look.

Alternatively get a Wyanut or a Wobbuffet. Their special ability Shadow Tag should keep the Abra there.

I feel really bad that I know this.

Actually that reminds me... HeartGold and SoulSilver are out now, aren't they... to GAME!

I don't want an Abra, it's just annoying that it doesn't let me run away from it yet it still flee's.

You would know that they're not out until Friday, like Gaz said, if you still posted on the Pokémon thread! :P

Not out until Friday, unless anywhere's selling them separately.

Correct. G-Force in Glasgow (Union Street) is selling them for £38. Waiting until Friday though, as I pre-ordered it from GAME, and I apparently get a free Ho-Oh figure!

I don't want an Abra, it's just annoying that it doesn't let me run away from it yet it still flee's.

Yeah but... ALAKAZAM...

I was generically very frustrated in Pearl until I worked out how to do the GTS trick for evolution.

You would know that they're not out until Friday, like Gaz said, if you still posted on the Pokémon thread! :P

Well SO-RRY Pokénerd, but my Empoleon and Luxray are going to pwn you.

Actually, it saddens me to realise I've not played Pokémon in about 6 months. Time to wap it out again and carry on my mission to bring all Pokémon up to a minimum level of 50 on as full a Pokédex as possible!

GAME usually drop the price online shortly after release to about £25 so I might wait till then.

Well SO-RRY Pokénerd, but my Empoleon and Luxray are going to pwn you.

Actually, it saddens me to realise I've not played Pokémon in about 6 months. Time to wap it out again and carry on my mission to bring all Pokémon up to a minimum level of 50 on as full a Pokédex as possible!

GAME usually drop the price online shortly after release to about £25 so I might wait till then.

:lol:

Well my Arceus is better. :)

It's currently £30, which isn't too bad for a new game. You get one of those Pokéwalker things too.

Thank god I only use First buses in Glasgow once a week- 4.50 for an all day ticket, you're havin' a laugh.

£4.50?! Since when?

Guest The Phoenix

My father in law at the age of 37 died of a Brain haemorrhage on Monday night. 10 kids without a father :(

Sorry to hear that buddy. :(

You need to be strong for your wife.