Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I just cleared the last of the snow off mine for the summer.....

yeah, but I get a real summer tongue.gif

Not looking forward to winter though it can go as low as 10c during the day, or even worse, 2c at night!

Try doing that in a house with no heating.

yeah, but I get a real summer tongue.gif

Not looking forward to winter though it can go as low as 10c during the day, or even worse, 2c at night!

Try doing that in a house with no heating.

Whoose,fek after the winter we have had that is tropical.10c in Edinburgh this week fek i was looking for my shorts.

Whoose,fek after the winter we have had that is tropical.10c in Edinburgh this week fek i was looking for my shorts.

I'm going to be a grumpy fecker come September I think I will just moan my head off for the first six months I'm home.

It's far, far too cold in Scotland for my liking now, can we arrange to move it south to say, where Cyprus is?

As you may know UPS issue their drivers with shorts(Yes i have wore them) :ph34r:

But we have a driver and he is also a member of P&B that wears them even when it is -5 and snowing :huh::huh::huh:

As you may know UPS issue their drivers with shorts(Yes i have wore them) ph34r.gif

But we have a driver and he is also a member of P&B that wears them even when it is -5 and snowing huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

I wear shorts to work for about 4-5 months of the year. I wouldn't back home though.

As you may know UPS issue their drivers with shorts(Yes i have wore them) ph34r.gif

But we have a driver and he is also a member of P&B that wears them even when it is -5 and snowing huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

Dont mind wearing shorts when i want to ,but not as a uniform,had to do that at school...

We even get supplied with UPS socks that we have to wear with the shorts.

I have to wear the "corporate" stuff in the office at the moment.If i continue to be a good boy,i may be able to graduate to a collar and tie.

I have never understood those who seem to wear, say a work jacket when they are not on duty,or traveling to work.

I have to wear the "corporate" stuff in the office at the moment.If i continue to be a good boy,i may be able to graduate to a collar and tie.

I have never understood those who seem to wear, say a work jacket when they are not on duty,or traveling to work.

The only thing i have worn out of work is the socks as they are warm as feck in the cold,So i sometimes wear them to the football in the winter,We cannot even go into a pub after work in uniform or we could get sacked.

Edited by keithgy

The only thing i have worn out of work is the socks as they are warm as feck in the cold,So i sometimes wear them to the football in the winter,We cannot even go into a pub after work in uniform or we could get sacked.

The guy that comes to my depot says the vans/trucks are getting the London logo as well, that must cost a fortune.

Is now on the side of my van and we have also been given 8 new shirts each with the logos on.

Yea he has it on his shirt,but he said they got fek all at Christmas, no chocs/etc no doubt to pay for all this. I guess UPS will the official Courier.Haulier to 2012,but at what cost?

Yea he has it on his shirt,but he said they got fek all at Christmas, no chocs/etc no doubt to pay for all this. I guess UPS will the official Courier.Haulier to 2012,but at what cost?

They were also involved in Bejing and reckon they gained a 48% rise in buisness from it in China so are hoping for the same from London,As for the Chocs they were crap anyway :lol:

They were also involved in Bejing and reckon they gained a 48% rise in buisness from it in China so are hoping for the same from London,As for the Chocs they were crap anyway laugh.gif

Aye well, as long as the foot soldiers pull finger eh?

Aye well, as long as the foot soldiers pull finger eh?

We get paid well and that is what they depend on,My maximum delivery count is 80 but yesterday i got sent out with 93 <_<

When i sent a message in they just said just do your best knowing i would work through my lunch to get the drops off.