Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Downloading illegal shit instead ae paying for it? They were banning loads of folk for that.

Kinda.

If you pulled the wireless adapter out when you choosed something from the marketplace it would come up as being free. Everyone I knew done it!

Looking back I regret it a bit, I'm more worried that I might get charged the money for all the shit, the ban I couldn't care less about.

Speaking of cringeworthy. The inevitable "woooo-hoooo" in "I've got a Feeling" happened last night in Sportsters. I hate it with a passion!!!!

Disgusting.

Another PTTTGOMN is people who say "What's your chat?", "what's the chat?" etc. Horrible, shite student talk.

Staying at my birds tonight, and i just missed the 18:35 bus, meaning that the next one isn't for another hour. Tried to give her a call there the now to tell her, phone's off. I'm going to be an hour later than I said I would = mood.

Staying at my birds tonight, and i just missed the 18:35 bus, meaning that the next one isn't for another hour. Tried to give her a call there the now to tell her, phone's off. I'm going to be an hour later than I said I would = mood.

Thats a pull my nightie doon when your done kind of situation for you the night.;)

Guest The Phoenix

Thats a pull my nightie doon when your done kind of situation for you the night.;)

More likely to be a wipe your hand in your sock situation.

Kinda.

If you pulled the wireless adapter out when you choosed something from the marketplace it would come up as being free. Everyone I knew done it!

Looking back I regret it a bit, I'm more worried that I might get charged the money for all the shit, the ban I couldn't care less about.

Fs thats shit , they can't really expect people not to take advantage when its that easy they should have just fixed the problem. I'm glad that didnt work for the playstation because I would have done it aswell and dont fancy a 8000 year ban.

Fs thats shit , they can't really expect people not to take advantage when its that easy they should have just fixed the problem. I'm glad that didnt work for the playstation because I would have done it aswell and dont fancy a 8000 year ban.

You will only get a 4000 year ban if you behave yourself.