Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nicked into my "other" local earlier to pick up a message, so i had a quick pint. One of the old lads was having a wee drink for his birthday with some of his pals and the barmaid had made soup and stovies for them. the door opens and in walks a total stranger, orders a pint, sits down to watch the national, gets up, helps himself to some soup and stovies, demolishes it then fucks off. No one knew who was but I thought that was out of order.

Happy Birthday Geordie btw.

I'm ill.

And not "man-flu" stuffy head ill. I'm talking "world falling out of my arse" style stomach madness here.

Honestly, I feel awful. I think only a Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden could make me leave the house today... oh, you, what?

Jesus. It's going to be a challenge to see who shits themselves first - me, or whoever's marking Gregory Tadé.

It'll be me.

I'm ill.

And not "man-flu" stuffy head ill. I'm talking "world falling out of my arse" style stomach madness here.

Honestly, I feel awful. I think only a Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden could make me leave the house today... oh, you, what?

Jesus. It's going to be a challenge to see who shits themselves first - me, or whoever's marking Gregory Tadé.

It'll be me.

My apologies for the random question Dunc, especially as yer feeling so horrific. How many Raith fans are expected at Hampden today?

Yesterday afternoon I fainted in my kitchen, had a temperature of 102.6 and felt like dying. Today, I'm feeling much better, it's absolutely glorious outside, my pal's having a BBQ at his, but it's my mum's birthday today so I'd feel absolutely awful if I left to go there. Blast.

Yesterday afternoon I fainted in my kitchen, had a temperature of 102.6 and felt like dying. Today, I'm feeling much better, it's absolutely glorious outside, my pal's having a BBQ at his, but it's my mum's birthday today so I'd feel absolutely awful if I left to go there. Blast.

If your Mum is anything like mine, I doubt she would care. I've moaned at her for going on holiday on my birthday for the past three years and she couldn't care less. She has booked up to go away this year again, and yep, it's on my birthday yet again.

Point being, do what you want. :P