Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ach, it only happens once. Live a little.

Exactly. I've had much better bog standard Wednesday nights out since I went to uni, but prom was a decent night. I don't get why things like that are so hated on here, the same people moan about them every year.

I'm sure you'll have a braw night. Can't be much worse than feckin Cape anyway! Is it in Stirling?

Yeah, I'm being forced into getting a kilt cos everyone else is. I'm not sure I'm comfortable wearing what is essentially a skirt, but it'll be OK I hope. :unsure:

Edited by Guest

Is there a more harrowing experience than turning up to school on a Friday, in your uniform, only to find out you've completely forgotten that it's a No-School-Uniform Day?

Sure, you can try to pretend that you've saved 50p and that that makes it all OK because you can have a Mars Bar at tuck, but inside, you know that you stand out, you know that you're the one the whisperers are whispering about, you know that while everyone else is so comfortable in their Adidas popper trackies and BearUSA sweatshirts, you're being strangled by your V-neck and the polyester tie that your Mum's done up too tight that morning. You know. You know all too well.

Is there a more harrowing experience than turning up to school on a Friday, in your uniform, only to find out you've completely forgotten that it's a No-School-Uniform Day?

Sure, you can try to pretend that you've saved 50p and that that makes it all OK because you can have a Mars Bar at tuck, but inside, you know that you stand out, you know that you're the one the whisperers are whispering about, you know that while everyone else is so comfortable in their Adidas popper trackies and BearUSA sweatshirts, you're being strangled by your V-neck and the polyester tie that your Mum's done up too tight that morning. You know. You know all too well.

I almost did this once, but luckily my pals always came round to ma hoose before school so I quickly realised my mistake. :lol:

You are a funny guy, but it's wasted because you try and make EVERY post funny. Please stop it.

I've been thinking that for ages but have just plucked up the courage to say it.

You are a funny guy, but it's wasted because you try and make EVERY post funny. Please stop it.

I've been thinking that for ages but have just plucked up the courage to say it.

*awkward silence*

The one time that happened to me, I went home and changed. Peer pressure and all that y'know...

Guest The Phoenix

But funny's all I has :(

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, Dunc...

It's okay, Dunc. I'll always love you.