Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

g/f has bbc2 on and theres a half hour special showing all of duran durans hits,i know all the words sad.gif

I dodged a bullit a few weeks back, the missus tried to get me to see tears for fears and spandau ballet. Luckily, it turned into a work's night out for her instead. smile.gif

Favourite Duran Duran track? Got to be either Reflex or Rio. :D

Save a Prayer or Hungry Like the Wolf, both have fantastic videos too :)

Edited by Enigma

PTTGOYN: Cyclists, who cycle on the road, when there's a cycle path built into the pavement, right next to it. It infuriates me.

+1

Some old dear was murdered by a cyclist last week. He pushed her in the chest, she fell and smacked her head off a wall. Apparently a witness heard the cyclist say "the bitch was in my way". She'd been walking on the pavement, but cyclists across here think they have right of way.

Clicky

I went out for my friends birthday tonight for a meal and we ended up back at hers. After telling the group I have always been inches away from being able to stick my foot behind my head they wouldn't let me leave until I had accomplished the task.

So, picture me sat on a couch, face bright red with my foot behind my neck when the birthday girl runs up and boots me in the right baw full pelt.

I can't wait until my birthday. She'll need a fucking hoover to remove my toenails from her fud.

I went out for my friends birthday tonight for a meal and we ended up back at hers. After telling the group I have always been inches away from being able to stick my foot behind my head they wouldn't let me leave until I had accomplished the task.

So, picture me sat on a couch, face bright red with my foot behind my neck when the birthday girl runs up and boots me in the right baw full pelt.

I can't wait until my birthday. She'll need a fucking hoover to remove my toenails from her fud.

You never fail to brighten up my day Toma :lol:

Girls who don't mention how 'close' they are to their boyfriend until you're three-quarters into the night.

First time I've ever agreed with vikingTON :o

Guest The Phoenix

Girls who don't mention how 'close' they are to their boyfriend until you're three-quarters into the night.

First date? :unsure:

You'd have got a wee feel of her chebs at best.

If he was that close, you should just have slipped one through his boy's gate. It would still have counted as your first sexual encounter.

I have £20 until September. Trying in much vein to find a job for the summer but there's just nothing there or there's at least 20 others fighting for the same thing. Starting to wish I never fecked about in school and I really don't like taking money off my parents. A week in Blackpool and a weekend in Norwich has to be paid for, too :(

People who leave the grill on after cooking what they wanted. People who leave the hob on after cooking what they wanted. People who butcher the butter by sticking a knife right in the middle and taking out chunks, opposed to skimming the top, which is what you should do. People who don't stick the butter back in the fridge after use. Same fucking person within five minutes. <_<