Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 things at the moment

1. People not answering you on the Quick Question Thread

2. Robotic bank tellers. I walked into a Bank of Scotland in Glasgow yesterday and stright to a teller as there was no queue. The first thing she said to me was 'sorry for your wait there'!! The second thing she asked was - 'what are you up to today', just as the teller next to her asked the guy she was servingthe same question - get a life.

2 things at the moment

1. People not answering you on the Quick Question Thread

2. Robotic bank tellers. I walked into a Bank of Scotland in Glasgow yesterday and stright to a teller as there was no queue. The first thing she said to me was 'sorry for your wait there'!! The second thing she asked was - 'what are you up to today', just as the teller next to her asked the guy she was servingthe same question - get a life.

The answer to your Quick Question can be found quite easily with the use of Google.

The college is even worse! You don't pick the best places in Cumbernauld, do you?!

In all seriousness, I hate the place. It's so bad looking and depressing.

Has anyone been in Cumbernauld recently and seen the "art" on the road to the town centre? :blink:

arghhhhh

On the hill up towards the centre? If yes then laugh.gif. Green ripples sticking out from the side of the embankments. WTF is the thinking behind that?

Ochilview has the best pie shop in

the lower leagues.........you confident of 3 points?

McCusker is suspended and I think maybe bar Dingwall and Strachan, he's the only one who's scored for us this season - would be very happy with a point