Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

essay planning's laborious but quite easy. whats the topic?

'Why did Dutch industrial growth differ from that of the UK in the period 1850-1914?' is my self-created question, the essay will be very straightforward but putting the structure I have in my head onto two sheets of A4 for entirely someone else's benefit is just an unneccessary waste of time IMO.

Edited by vikingTON

Mine: with all the hoo-hah surrounding Wayne Rooney the now, the number of people on my Facebook (and their friends) who seem to think that there are only three football clubs in the whole of the world.

Edited by Gaz

Guest The Phoenix

I cant believe how long its been since Benny Harvey died. Feels like it was yesterday.

It's so unfunny, it would have been better if he'd never been born.

Getting up this morning had to be one of the hard ones that hasnt involved alcohol. I've been feeling ridiculously tired all day. And even when I finish work today, I'll have the joy of trying to get through football training tonight, which will probably not finish until quite late.

These things that often do the rounds in work where somecnut I don't even know has a new baby and they expect a fiver off me. Seems to be happening weekly here...best one was a "sponsored bowling" aye right mate, i'll sponsor you a fiver to go play bowling. GTF.

I've been awake for 22 hours and still haven't fucking well finished my essay. Oddly, that doesn't bother me so much as the fact that I've had to eat a load of shit and almost OD on caffeine just to stay awake.

I just opened a pack of sliced ham and the smell of farts that blasted out of the packet nearly made me sick. That's the last time I buy meat from that supermarket. :green

school boy error, i thought it was common knowledge that packets of ham need to be opened held away from the face.

It looked really nice out today. Blue sky, not a cloud in sight.

As soon as you leave the house, bam, nipples are erect and you can't stop shivering.

It's totally baltic. I'm frozen in the office and camped over a shitey wee electric heater about the size of an orange.

It's totally baltic. I'm frozen in the office and camped over a shitey wee electric heater about the size of an orange.

I'm in the computer room just now during my lunch break 'cause I've got nae pals. The air conditioning is brilliant, but I'm dreading my trip to Gregg's.