Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

After phoning up TSC last week and passing a telephone interview with them, they and I still have no idea when I am to start work.

I remember a couple of years ago I went to a TSC open night when they were still T-Mobile and I was interviewed for a good half hour. I was told they would get back to me about training and that it would be in the next couple of days... they never got back to me..... I'm still waiting!

Half an hour ago I was looking forward to going to Belfast, and I thought before I go to bed I'd double check that the trains going to Stranraer were on. They've been fucking cancelled, there's two trains which would've got me there on time for my 12:00 ferry (7 and 8:30) and neither are running.

What the f**k am I meant to do now? Looked on Citylink's site and they have no information about buses going to Stranraer from Glasgow tommorow, f**k sake. I've not even had any kip yet and I'm about to leave the house in two and a bit hours to try and get to Belfast. What a long, shitty day this will no doubt be. mad.gif

Bloody citylink couriers. Fair enough they're up against the weather and its a busy time of year but the "put your fingers in your ears and go 'la la la' " approach to customer service is never a good one. Twats.

While i sympathise,as someone who works in logistics it is a nightmare. I have packages stuck in hubs,and i have to explain to my customers that they are not going to get their goods. I guess the secret is to keep your customers informed.

Stupid woman driving down the middle of the road because there is a bit of slush on her side going mental at me for having the audacity to drive on the correct side of the road and apparently blocking her way.

Middle finger raised and a mouthed 'fuck you' administered while I pointed to the side of the road she should have been on.

Feel a bit bad now but she deserved it for being a balloon.

Guest The Phoenix

Middle finger raised and a mouthed 'fuck you' administered while I pointed to the side of the road she should have been on.

Worth checking if she's still parked up where you pointed with her kegs at her ankles? :unsure:

Flybe!

At Southampton airport and flight delayed to Edinburgh for "technical" reasons.

Just found out that the "technical" reason is the in coming plane is stuck in Brest.

Flybe planes are always breaking down or going "tech"

Update your ancient run down planes you tight c***s!