Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

I had only two pints of heavy last night and one can of cider, and my head feels fuzzy :(

A scarf and a pair of brown shoes will soon have it swell again.

The fact at mens tennis practice today, every forehand I hit was either ballooned or mishit, didn't hit a decent one for 2 and a half hours. On the plus side the old backhand was firing and considering they were my first serves of the season, I aced a guy in the first team. :D (I the 4th team)

Both appear to be only full time, but cheers anyway

I'm certain they'll have part time shifts on offer. Sometimes they only start them every month or 8 weeks or the like, but a high percentage of the staff there are part time.

Have you phoned them? The last out of 3 times I've worked there ( :lol: ) I had my interview and 'assessment centre' but didn't start til over a month later.

What, out of curiosity, is TSC in Larbert?

I have a job and I'm not in the market for a new one, but I see a lot of posters on here say that if you're desperate then they will always hire. :unsure:

It stands for Telephone Service Centre. They're a call centre that used to do T-Mobile customer service, but now do Sky customer service.

They are always employing because the turn over is so high and they will employ almost anyone.

The fact at mens tennis practice today, every forehand I hit was either ballooned or mishit, didn't hit a decent one for 2 and a half hours. On the plus side the old backhand was firing and considering they were my first serves of the season, I aced a guy in the first team. :D (I the 4th team)

Who do u play for?

Aye good man.

Up until this season i've played for Braid, can't commit this year though, too much travelling up and down dry.gif

Never played there, I think I've done most of the Edinburgh ones whether it be mens or juniors. But to think there is 8 leagues in ediburgh alone is actually quite a lot.

Anyway let's hope my play improves this season, cause even in te 4th team my place won't be assured.