Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fan groups who have started using the backwards Lech Poznan dance. It's their celebration, they (AFAIK) came up with it, you are just nicking it like talentless morons. It's almost as bad as the Rangers fans nicking the bouncy from us. f**k off you dicks and get your own celebrations.

It feels as though I'm the only fcukin eejit working tomorrow.....am no half scunnered.

I'm working all the forthcoming bank holidays aswell if that's any consolation.

I get them as part of my leave, to take whenever i want, i just never see the point in putting in for them as one off days.

My wife's next day off is wednesday,Mind you she is getting double time on sunday and monday whilst i sit on my arse :D

That'll be why they are in financial trouble :rolleyes:

Not the only one Eric - I'm working too.

I greatly miss having very few cares in the world and playing CM all day.

Was looking at the "FM Gone Mad" thread, basically because today me and my mate were reminiscing about what the above quote says. When we were at school, some days would be spent almost exclusively swapping stories of each other's seasons.

I remember my delight at winning the Champions League (only ever did it the once) with Leeds. Beating Barca on penalties after having taken the lead with two minutes of extra time left through Mark Viduka only to have Patrick Kluivert equalise two seconds later. I remember winning six trophies (including two league titles) in three seasons as manager of Hearts. I remember Maciej Zurawski scoring 98 goals in three seasons for Everton after a 2.8 million pound move from Wisla. I remember managing Purple Sanga for a season, playing Kentaro Yoshida up front himself in a 4-5-1 formation, having him score 53 goals and still finish fourth. I remember countless others.

Fucking great times. I genuinely miss those days. :(

The Rovers played their biggest game in 15 years yesterday, just 10 miles along the road in a massive derby match that attracted over 11,500 people and had a cracking atmosphere. Yet by looking on Facebook it would seem the Old Firm game has attracted far more interest in Kirkcaldy. It really is tragic. :(

Edited by Paco