Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I can understand why he has dished out a few yellows for slide tackling, but the bald Swede with the long name should have seen a 2nd yellow for hand ball and the Motherwell player who just handled while on the ground should also be off.

Edited by Fudge

I will now give you the opportunity to post the word 'white':

'Black'.

There you go. :)

It doesn't matter how many times you try this one, it'll never be true. You've been trying to make that one stick for years, with absolutely no success, I'm a consensus poster. :)

I agree with the half time pundits. Nothing controversial about that. That "whistle happy" referee could easily have sent off 2 more players, but didn't. Hardly whistle happy.

Edited to add, but looking at this post, it seems to be saying something very similar to mine. Amazing that you didn't feel the need to respond to it though, its almost like you're responding to the poster rather than the post:

I can understand why he has dished out a few yellows for slide tackling, but the bald Swede with the long name should have seen a 2nd yellow for hand ball and the Motherwell player who just handled while on the ground should also be off.

Edited by xbl

I agree with the half time pundits. Nothing controversial about that.

I couldn't believe the amount of drivel Nevin, Hartson and Levein were coming away with. Claiming Murray had deliberately not given a foul against Craigan for handball "to even things up", when it was obvious to anyone with eyes there was a Motherwell player standing in his way. Refs can't see through people unfortunately.

The donkey Celtic defender was a bit fortunate but my immediate thought was that it was accidental too. Not quite sure why his hands were up so high though so he could've easily walked and nobody could have any complaints.

Edited to add, but looking at this post, it seems to be saying something very similar to mine. Amazing that you didn't feel the need to respond to it though, its almost like you're responding to the poster rather than the post:

No, I just understand the difference between 'whistle-happy' and giving yellow cards. ;)

Guest The Phoenix

No, I just understand the difference between 'whistle-happy' and giving yellow cards. ;)

Only an idiot wouldn't.

as heston said. 'if you keep the door shut, and know the temperature. you can work out the time,' with a gas oven, this is less possible than with an electric.

Yeah, and Heston's the authority on kitchen best practice. After all he's got a perfect record when it comes to, oh, seafood and the like.