Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have 600 words to write for a uni essay for 4.30 tomorrow. I can't be bothered doing it now and I'm going to be out until 1 tomorrow regardless, so I guess I'll have to type quickly. No fun for me tomorrow. dry.gif:(

I have 600 words to write for a uni essay for 4.30 tomorrow. I can't be bothered doing it now and I'm going to be out until 1 tomorrow regardless, so I guess I'll have to type quickly. No fun for me tomorrow. dry.gif:(

Just rip off the first 600 words of the Bible, every other c**t uses it for their own devices.

Just rip off the first 600 words of the Bible, every other c**t uses it for their own devices.

Unfortunately I don't think modern archittecture takes inspiration from the Bible, anyway if I sit down and go at it, I will manage it in no more than 45 minutes, oh well tomorrow afternoon it is.

Unfortunately I don't think modern archittecture takes inspiration from the Bible, anyway if I sit down and go at it, I will manage it in no more than 45 minutes, oh well tomorrow afternoon it is.

Loads of temples to take inspiration from, oh and pyramids.

post-31698-0-04471000-1318370359_thumb.j

I can type more than 600 words on Pie and Bovril on my lunch break. In fact, I'm struggling to restrict myself to just 600 words on what a lazy spacker you are.

I can type more than 600 words on Pie and Bovril on my lunch break. In fact, I'm struggling to restrict myself to just 600 words on what a lazy spacker you are.

In fairness 600 isn't a huge amount. a spare hour or two with no distractions you'll rattle through it no bother.

Got done with breach of the peace last night for singing 'I am a raver' when the police asked me what I do for a living. :( That doesn't merit a £40 fine.

Havent you heard? Theres new fines for being cringingly unfunny in public.

This. Also I'm curious as to why the police asked what he does for a living.

If he was getting booked for something (which presumably he was in order to have the police's attention in the first place) then they'd take all personal details down. In fact, it's highly likely that he was being an arse prior to the singing and that's ultimately why he was fined.

If he was getting booked for something (which presumably he was in order to have the police's attention in the first place) then they'd take all personal details down. In fact, it's highly likely that he was being an arse prior to the singing and that's ultimately why he was fined.

A fixed penalty is normally 50 quid as well is it not?

That was my point. Im interested, well not really, to know what he done in the first place.

A fixed penalty is normally 50 quid as well is it not?

Yes. A Fixed Penalty Notice is an on-the-spot fine for £50. Also, I don't think you actually "get done" with Breach of the Peace when one is issued. IE. you're not formally charged with a criminal offence and obliged to appear in a court. So, basically, the guy's talking pish.

Havent you heard? Theres new fines for being cringingly unfunny in public.

Apologies for doing a stupid thing after a night out, I'm sure you or nobody else in the world has ever done such an idiotic thing before. :rolleyes:

Lobbed a pizza box off my mates head so they came over to give me the pep talk.

I looked into breach of the peace fines before because one officer said he was going to charge me with it before for disagreeing with him. I was crossing the road, admittedly in a pretty stupid place but it was quicker than using the crossing and he pulled me up saying I was trying to act the big man in front of my mates when I was sober and they were going the other way. Anyway I didn't get fined that night and rightly so unfortunately didn't escape last night but that will teach me.

I await the "what a twat" comments like woodside's because they have never done anything even remotely stupid in their life, never mind after a night out.

Lobbed a pizza box off my mates head so they came over to give me the pep talk.

I looked into breach of the peace fines before because one officer said he was going to charge me with it before for disagreeing with him. I was crossing the road, admittedly in a pretty stupid place but it was quicker than using the crossing and he pulled me up saying I was trying to act the big man in front of my mates when I was sober and they were going the other way. Anyway I didn't get fined that night and rightly so unfortunately didn't escape last night but that will teach me.

I await the "what a twat" comments like woodside's because they have never done anything even remotely stupid in their life, never mind after a night out.

It ain't safe to walk the streets no more. National Service never done me no harm. Spell in the army that's wot you need.

Thread titles like 'so I'm getting...' that tell you nothing at all and make you go in just to get more action.

Reminds me of those 'like this to view picture' things which Facebook eventually banned, not to forget folk that put :-( as an update in order to get attention. Saying that:

John Smith: ":-("

Yesterday at 00:16

No comments

... can be quite entertaining depending on the person!

Got done with breach of the peace last night for singing 'I am a raver' when the police asked me what I do for a living. :( That doesn't merit a £40 fine.

Count yourself lucky it was only £40. I was charged with breach of the peace about 5 years ago and landed a court date and a £200 fine.