Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My own damn fault I know, but toothpaste drips down your jumper (or whatever). You think you've washed it off but then once you leave the house, they reappear and continue to do so no matter how much you try and rub them off throughout the day.

People that shout "here we, here we, here we fucking go" at gigs. Gonnae just f**k off and die, please?

This kind of behaviour does my head in. Great Shout. It's not just at Gigs either, in the pub watching the Scotland game, nightclubs etc.

Abhorrent behaviour.

Council has changed bin pick up day and put it fortnightly..

Seeing as they are providing half the service I should provide half the council tax.

Wanks

Guess who bought a flat pack thing with a shit load of rubbish

Seeing as they are providing half the service I should provide half the council tax.

Wanks

People are right on the money tonight. My council (Edinburgh, knobs) has always been fortnightly since I've lived here but they recently changed it from a Monday to a Friday, except they picked it up one Monday, sent out the new pickup details which just completely missed out a 2 weekly pick-up making it almost 4 weeks between pickups. The street was full of overflowing bins. Useless p***ks.

Wanks

Yes, because bin uplifts are the only services that councils provide.

People are right on the money tonight. My council (Edinburgh, knobs) has always been fortnightly since I've lived here but they recently changed it from a Monday to a Friday, except they picked it up one Monday, sent out the new pickup details which just completely missed out a 2 weekly pick-up making it almost 4 weeks between pickups. The street was full of overflowing bins. Useless p***ks.

I genuinely have no idea the last time the bins outside my flat were emptied. Theres 3 of the massive ones in our bin shed, all overflowing and the rest of the bin shed is full of binbags. Must be a health hazard or something, the smell is fucking deadly.

Yes, because bin uplifts are the only services that councils provide.

The only other thing the council has done round my area recently is give permission to the gas co to dig up the road.

Then after they were finished by came along the same stretch.

And about a month later along came the water company.

Oh and the sudden roof repair for the terrace. Only 1 council owned house on the bottom not the top. £8k each

Only two years since they tarmac'd the car park and created the drain slope to my garden and forgot to leave the drain..

Love my area council. Really do