Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That was more a worry than something that actually gets on my nerves, but what really grips my sh1te is the utter inanity and vacuousness of the (mostly female) presenters of the BBC's presentation of Glastonbury (not forgetting Zane) every year. Simpering nonsense of the very worst sort. I swear I'll travel down and machine gun them if I ever get a terminal illness. Having said that, Craig Charles is surpassing all known levels of stupidity as I type.

I'm watching it right now and there is a weird creature called John Newamn singing in some strange approximation of English.

The way the tabloids call every wankstain, waste of space, fannybawz, arsehole, Dick a "thug"

Classic example on the front page of the daily record today.

The guy wasn't a thug. He was a bigoted thief of air.

You read the Daily Record?

Just found out there is to be a major orange walk in this area tomorrow. This is going to block the road between my house and the gym for most of the day.

Primitive moronic shitgibbons :guns

Is a walk as good as a trip to the gym ?

I would get my coat and go, but that involves me going out for a walk and that not for me

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

132711537550-shifty-eyes_o_GIFSou.gif

The way the tabloids call every wankstain, waste of space, fannybawz, arsehole, Dick a "thug"

Classic example on the front page of the daily record today.

The guy wasn't a thug. He was a bigoted thief of air.

The same way when a ned dies, they're always described as being "happy go lucky" and "lived life to the full", and ye see the picture of them wearing a Lacoste trackie and giving the camera the finger.

The same way when a ned dies, they're always described as being "happy go lucky" and "lived life to the full", and ye see the picture of them wearing a Lacoste trackie and giving the camera the finger.

Ned code:

"happy go lucky" - off his tits on coke

"lived life to the full" - stole his granny's purse

Let's not forget the shrine of football shirts.

If I get stabbed/shot, when the tabloids interview my nearest and dearest I hope they say that I was an absolute c**t and they're glad that I'm dead.

Edited by Adam