Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Otters.

Nice cuddle Scottish wildlife until they become a pain.

Unlike seals, shooting is a no no , and to trap them you need prior permissions and an agreement to relocate them.

Can't kill anything these days :(

Otters.

Nice cuddle Scottish wildlife until they become a pain.

Unlike seals, shooting is a no no , and to trap them you need prior permissions and an agreement to relocate them.

Can't kill anything these days :(

Could always kill yourself. Then again with your lifestyle you're probably on the way anyway.

Could always kill yourself. Then again with your lifestyle you're probably on the way anyway.

Lifestyle ?

Don't do "drugs" .

Compared to 10/20/30 years ago, consumption maybe...

Alcohol - down 75%

Sugar - down 50+%

Tobacco - up 40+%

Chippys - no change.

Exercise - up 10% (though wearing wellies changes flexibility)

Lifestyle ?

Don't do "drugs" .

Alcohol - down 75%

Sugar - down 50+%

Tobacco - up 40+%

Chippys - no change.

Lifestyle ?

Don't do "drugs" .

Alcohol - down 75+%

Sugar - down 50+%

Tobacco - up 40+%

Chippys - no change.

Lifestyle ?Don't do "drugs" .Compared to 10/20/30 years ago, consumption maybe...Alcohol - down 75%Sugar - down 50+%Tobacco - up 40+%Chippys - no change.Exercise - up 10% (though wearing wellies changes flexibility)
Lifestyle ?Don't do "drugs" .Compared to 10/20/30 years ago, consumption maybe...Alcohol - down 75%Sugar - down 50+%Tobacco - up 40+%Chippys - no change.Exercise - up 10% (though wearing wellies changes flexibility)
Lifestyle ?Don't do "drugs" .Compared to 10/20/30 years ago, consumption maybe...Alcohol - down 75+%Sugar - down 50+%Tobacco - up 40+%Chippys - no change.Exercise - up 10% (though wearing wellies changes flexibility)
Well done, but we don't need such regular updates. Let us know how you are tomorrow.

Well done, but we don't need such regular updates. Let us know how you are tomorrow.

225% reduction in last three days....

That's where I thought they would be.

If I was a cruel man I'd have merely posted BEAST, but we know that type of chat isn't appreciated around here

right im no that great wi words but hear me oot

thing is im engaged tae jenna ay and shes a gid lass, got a wean tho and likes the drink sometimes too much ay

but this nicola bird on here im getting really intae shes a bhoy like masel and i dinnae ken whit tae dae for the best

fair bursting ma heid she made me sleep on the couch the ither night just coz i asked this princess burd oot i wiz only joking then but noo i really like her even tho ive no seen her lol

whit dae ah day?