Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Slow drivers

Fukin c**t faced c***s who insist on driving slow holding everyone up , nothing worse than going along a motorway or dual and some fuk face ride is in the outside lane driving the same speed as those inside, especially c***s who insist on obeying the speed limit and won't move , what's it got to do with you if I want to fukin hammer it just fukin move , you should be allowed to just ram these c***s off the road.

Slow drivers

Fukin c**t faced c***s who insist on driving slow holding everyone up , nothing worse than going along a motorway or dual and some fuk face ride is in the outside lane driving the same speed as those inside, especially c***s who insist on obeying the speed limit and won't move , what's it got to do with you if I want to fukin hammer it just fukin move , you should be allowed to just ram these c***s off the road.

Yes, because you and you alone own the road, grow the f**k up.

right im no that great wi words but hear me oot

thing is im engaged tae jenna ay and shes a gid lass, got a wean tho and likes the drink sometimes too much ay

but this nicola bird on here im getting really intae shes a bhoy like masel and i dinnae ken whit tae dae for the best

fair bursting ma heid she made me sleep on the couch the ither night just coz i asked this princess burd oot i wiz only joking then but noo i really like her even tho ive no seen her lol

whit dae ah day?

^^^

Press the Red button now for subtitles.

philpy fae wallyford lol ye stay in the right place anyway ya tadger

At least I don't live a damp stained Glasgow bedsit with cockroaches for pals and pretend to talk to a burd that's actually my own alias. Never mind son, you can get lessons and advice on getting to the top of the food chain, or in your case, the food bank.

Is that like Bible John?

It's the guy that goes mental in the film Sunshine.

right im no that great wi words but hear me oot

thing is im engaged tae jenna ay and shes a gid lass, got a wean tho and likes the drink sometimes too much ay

but this nicola bird on here im getting really intae shes a bhoy like masel and i dinnae ken whit tae dae for the best

fair bursting ma heid she made me sleep on the couch the ither night just coz i asked this princess burd oot i wiz only joking then but noo i really like her even tho ive no seen her lol

whit dae ah day?

Threesome is the only obvious answer. You could call it 'The Huddle'.

Edited by DA Baracus

One of the neighbours shouted at some of the kids last night.... For being too noisy. At 8.30 p.m. One of the mothers soon put the old c**t in his place. Did the old sconehunter never get out the house when he was little??

People who walk slowly in Tesco when it's mobbed, jamming up the isles in the process. c***s.

Add the screaming out of control kids, the park the trolley one side and stand at other blocking aisle or the random stop right in front of you. There's a reason I do my shopping near 11 at night...

Add the screaming out of control kids, the park the trolley one side and stand at other blocking aisle or the random stop right in front of you. There's a reason I do my shopping near 11 at night...

Less people to catch you wanking into a fish?