Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I keep getting rejected for joinery jobs as I only have 4 years experience. How the f**k am I meant to get any more when I can't get back on the sites because of this recession?

I keep getting rejected for joinery jobs as I only have 4 years experience. How the f**k am I meant to get any more when I can't get back on the sites because of this recession?

I don't know if your keen on relocating but there's a good few joinery jobs down this neck of the woods. Was speaking to a couple of boys from Glasgow in the pub for the Scotland-England game and they both had f**k all experience and walked into jobs down here

Are carrier bags in supermarkets some kind of inside joke for the quines at the till? I stood there for about two minutes today trying to open one of the fuckers while the woman behind the till just looked at me like I shouldn't be allowed out without a carer.

There must be an easier way! :bairn

Are carrier bags in supermarkets some kind of inside joke for the quines at the till? I stood there for about two minutes today trying to open one of the fuckers while the woman behind the till just looked at me like I shouldn't be allowed out without a carer.

Aye, take your carer.

Trying to walk past a bus stop in Edinburgh during the fringe and ending up wedged in the middle of a crowd of people waiting for the bus.

Unless you take evasive action, you will be crowd-surfed into the next bus and end up in Colinton.

It is indeed incredibly annoying when people seem to think that waiting on a bus justifies them blocking the whole pavement. Why can't they just queue parallel to the road rather than queing right across?

Aye rub it between your palms and it will open. Old guy in the corner shop showed be that just 2 weeks ago, first time the grumpy old so and so had spoken to me in about the 3 years I've been going into that shop. But, It works :thumsup2

What is it you're meant to have done?

Apparently her friend saw me in a room at a house party with another lassie, who was only in her bra and pants. I don't recall this, at all. And the party was over a month ago so I'm sure it would've cropped up before now. The fact that my girlfriend is convinced this other lassie fancies me, and "always flirts" with me isn't really helping matters, although it's possible that paranoia starting it all? I dunno, wish I could remember the whole night properly to try and defend myself better

Apparently her friend saw me in a room at a house party with another lassie, who was only in her bra and pants. I don't recall this, at all. And the party was over a month ago so I'm sure it would've cropped up before now. The fact that my girlfriend is convinced this other lassie fancies me, and "always flirts" with me isn't really helping matters, although it's possible that paranoia starting it all? I dunno, wish I could remember the whole night properly to try and defend myself better

^^^ Guilty as sin IMO.

Pie, kick. You get the script.

Seriously though, unless she is unbelievably attractive or a tremendous ride, I'd get rid.

The fact she instantly agreed it was something I would do, and most friends believe it's something I would do, should show you what type of person I can be. So it's quite understandable in a way why shes believing it and reacting the aggressive way she is. Although the accusation seems to be purely that I saw in her undies rather than actually going any further

You constantly post about how much of an arsehole your girlfriend is. Take a fucking look at yourself.

*scuttles off to mirror*

Yeah, I can see why she might be annoyed at that. However, she should be asking her friend why it took a month for her to tell her that you potentially shagged someone else.

But aye, judging by your previous comments on here, she does seem like a bit of a crackpot.

Thought of a pretty nifty plan to get it up the bookies. Willy Hill have that 'acca insurance' thing where if one team lets you down in a 5 team bet, they refund the stake as a free bet.

Hatched a wee scheme to look out for a decent over evens game and each time add 4 tiny odds bankers, to basically give myself a free bet. Was discussing it with a few mates, thought it was a smart yin.

First selection Derry City v 'Bluebell Utd' - 1/12.

0-0 muggy.png