Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Thought of a pretty nifty plan to get it up the bookies. Willy Hill have that 'acca insurance' thing where if one team lets you down in a 5 team bet, they refund the stake as a free bet.

Hatched a wee scheme to look out for a decent over evens game and each time add 4 tiny odds bankers, to basically give myself a free bet. Was discussing it with a few mates, thought it was a smart yin.

First selection Derry City v 'Bluebell Utd' - 1/12.

0-0

People that come up with pish like this trying to win a grand total of £2.46

Harley Davidsons. Every year, Aviemore has this event called "Thunder in the Glens", where around 1500 harley davidsons descend on our town, behaving like total thundercunts, block off all the roads, and make a total fucking racket in the process. Absolutely fucking horrible weekend.

Are carrier bags in supermarkets some kind of inside joke for the quines at the till? I stood there for about two minutes today trying to open one of the fuckers while the woman behind the till just looked at me like I shouldn't be allowed out without a carer.

There must be an easier way! :bairn

When I worked in Iceland, fools who couldn't open bags really pissed me off. There were guys who rubbed the bag between their hands, guys who blew into the bag to open it and various other moronic attempts at opening a fucking bag. It's not difficult.

When people in supermarkets eat/drink stuff on the way round and end up paying for empty packets and bottles.

The guy in front of me today had a few things in his basket, sweets ect and half a bottle of coke his son was drinking :lol:

No idea why it annoys me.

Adults who do this are scum. Utter scum.

There's a supermarket up the road from me that has a bar in it. You can get (draught) beer or wine then walk round the shop with it. I've not yet done this but it's a pretty ace idea.

That sounds immense. I'd end up destitute though as I'd get a bit tipsy and end up buying loads of shite.

Harley Davidsons. Every year, Aviemore has this event called "Thunder in the Glens", where around 1500 harley davidsons descend on our town, behaving like total thundercunts, block off all the roads, and make a total fucking racket in the process. Absolutely fucking horrible weekend.

FAGS!

Playing FIFA the other night. Playing a Division 4 match online, had a brilliant four points from seven games and needed two wins from my last three games to stay up. First of those three games and I go 5-2 up with 20 minutes to go and the guy quits, get back to the main screen and I still have four points and have three games left. Raging.

There's a supermarket up the road from me that has a bar in it. You can get (draught) beer or wine then walk round the shop with it. I've not yet done this but it's a pretty ace idea.

Stopped in a roadside cafe outside Zilina at around 9 a.m. and there were a dozen truckers knocking back draught beer. Judging by the driving I saw in Slovakia in general, it may well be a common problem.

Oh but it can't be a problem, the continentals are so much better with alcohol than barbarian Scots after all.

Are carrier bags in supermarkets some kind of inside joke for the quines at the till? I stood there for about two minutes today trying to open one of the fuckers while the woman behind the till just looked at me like I shouldn't be allowed out without a carer.

There must be an easier way! :bairn

When I worked in Iceland, fools who couldn't open bags really pissed me off. There were guys who rubbed the bag between their hands, guys who blew into the bag to open it and various other moronic attempts at opening a fucking bag. It's not difficult.

When people in supermarkets eat/drink stuff on the way round and end up paying for empty packets and bottles.

The guy in front of me today had a few things in his basket, sweets ect and half a bottle of coke his son was drinking :lol:

No idea why it annoys me.

Adults who do this are scum. Utter scum.

That sounds immense. I'd end up destitute though as I'd get a bit tipsy and end up buying loads of shite.

FAGS!

:lol: beaten to it! It was on the other night as well to!

Programmes getting turned into 'Celebrity' versions.

Without fail when a decent game show/programme starts, instantly they are trying to get a 'celebrity' version. Although the programme doesn't even have to be decent now eg. Big Brother.

I wouldn't mind if these people were celebrities but they are f*ck*ng nobodies. The only reason they have 'Celebrity' status is because they appear on these kind of f*ck*ng programmes!!

There are actually very few 'Celebs' I like. The majority are attention seeking a£seholes, who need the world to know they are still about so they do their best to get air time. The list is endless of people I can't stand, Kerry Katona and Jordan (Yes Jordan, not f*ck*ng Katie Price. You made your name by getting your tits out as Jordan pal, so don't act as if you are famous for writing books or being a great businesswoman. If it wasn't for your tits you'd just be stripping in a seedy club) spring to mind as the 2 most annoying. Although in fairness the latter is mainly spread (pardon the pun) all over magazines as opposed to T.V. thankfully.

And Breathe :1eye

Pr*cks.

Programmes getting turned into 'Celebrity' versions. 

Without fail when a decent game show/programme starts, instantly they are trying to get a 'celebrity' version. Although the programme doesn't even have to be decent now eg. Big Brother. 

I wouldn't mind if these people were celebrities but they are f*ck*ng nobodies. The only reason they have 'Celebrity' status is because they appear on these kind of f*ck*ng programmes!! 

There are actually very few 'Celebs' I like. The majority are attention seeking a£seholes, who need the world to know they are still about so they do their best to get air time. The list is endless of people I can't stand, Kerry Katona and Jordan (Yes Jordan, not f*ck*ng Katie Price. You made your name by getting your tits out as Jordan pal, so don't act as if you are famous for writing books or being a great businesswoman. If it wasn't for your tits you'd just be stripping in a seedy club) spring to mind as the 2 most annoying. Although in fairness the latter is mainly spread (pardon the pun) all over magazines as opposed to T.V. thankfully.

And Breathe  :1eye

Pr*cks. 

Both absolute arseholes but still wid.

People leaving the football early.

Against all odds a team that has had a shaky start is 4-0 up with 5 minutes of normal time to go.

Why not stay to the end and cheer a well needed victory?

Traffic in Dundee is that bad?! Er no, it isn't .

Just don't understand the mentality and it disproportionately annoys me.

Both absolute arseholes but still wid.

Boak. They must be absolutely swimming in all sorts given the sheer amount of boab they've had. I'd rather eat off a hospital floor than either of their flanges.

Against all odds a team that has had a shaky start is 4-0 up with 5 minutes of normal time to go.

Saw quite a few Pars fans leaving at 3-0 down yesterday. I'm sure in the future they'll claim that they were 'there' for it all mind.

I'm usually pretty good at opening poly bags (I used to spend most of my October & Xmas school holidays bag-packing full-time) but sometimes I just don't have the friction between my fingers for whatever reason. It's like the bits that make your fingerprints (they have a name I'm sure) just disappear and opening them's a nightmare.

I'm shit hot at packing bags btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKQPpAs8Y8

Another good reason not to leave early ^_^

Edited by hoopy1967