Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who work overtime and then moan "I've no had a day off for nearly two weeks" - wankers.

To be fair, it can be a pretty legitimate complaint sometimes. If I want to maintain a decent number of hours each week then I need to agree to almost every overtime shift I'm asked to do or I'll only get the 12 hours I'm contracted to the next week.

Folk on the golf course that continuously hit shots at you. Once can be an honest mistake, but had a guy the other day hit one around about our ankles, apologise with a "sorry, I'm playing with new clubs" then the next hole, the same thing but this time 'sorry, that was a pitching wedge!' this continued for most of the back 9, and i don't care what club you're trying to cave my head in with. Just fucking wait! We'll happily let people through where possible, but when the course is busy, just accept it!

Folk on the golf course that continuously hit shots at you. Once can be an honest mistake, but had a guy the other day hit one around about our ankles, apologise with a "sorry, I'm playing with new clubs" then the next hole, the same thing but this time 'sorry, that was a pitching wedge!' this continued for most of the back 9, and i don't care what club you're trying to cave my head in with. Just fucking wait! We'll happily let people through where possible, but when the course is busy, just accept it!

Where were you playing?

I was up the Dunnikier on Wednesday and my drive on the 8th went a wee bit right on to the 9th. My ball was heading for a guy walking down the 9th so I shouted the obligatory "FORE!" disclaimer.

The daft hoor just kept walking without covering his head and my ball missed him by about 5ft.

I'd have had to call an ambulance if it lamped him, but on the plus side, we'd have gotten to play through.

Where were you playing?I was up the Dunnikier on Wednesday and my drive on the 8th went a wee bit right on to the 9th. My ball was heading for a guy walking down the 9th so I shouted the obligatory "FORE!" disclaimer.The daft hoor just kept walking without covering his head and my ball missed him by about 5ft.I'd have had to call an ambulance if it lamped him, but on the plus side, we'd have gotten to play through.

Scoonie, folk seem to play it in any order they fancy! I played balbirnie through the week, completely misread one of the blind holes, hit a screamer of a 3 wood, but thought the guys in front were well clear and onto the next hole. Got to the top of the hill, green was about 100 yards closer than I thought and there they were putting with my ball sat right in the middle of the 3 of them. Cue the sheepish apologies, they were fine about it but I'd have expected my pus punched if I did it again! Especially since they were playing a medal and I got a 'kind kick' off one of their balls.

I'm going to have to bin my favourite "Rofl" tshirt. Doubt any charity is going to take it and I can't wear it now without feeling the public accusations that I'm supporting alleged Beast R. Harris

Posters on P&B who complain about aliases then encourage same aliases by engaging with them.

Aye but at the end when they have their finally meltdown filled with tears and tantrums and are eventually banned you get a nice feeling inside you. Like you've done something good in the world :)

Magpies. You try to feed them but whenever you even try to chuck something in their direction, they just fly away to some tree to think about it for a minute. Then when they decide it's safe, some feckin seagull's got it. They must eat dead seagull to survive or something.

Don't feed magpies mate.....they kill the songbird chicks.