Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Their real parents must be proper wanks then because they couldn't wait to get in.

Nah it was the Space Raiders and Johnny Onion Rings that brought them in

Some twat has smashed the glass and taken the cover off one of my wing mirrors - the roadside one I can understand, but it's the kerbside one.

Hope their next sh*te is a hedgehog.

This happened to me, it cost me £300.00 to replace it.

The banter between newsreaders and weather reporters on morning news programmes.

The g/f losing my iPod somewhere between the kitchen and the shower-room and so having to listen to 'real-life' on my commute instead of year-old football podcasts.

Two hipsters in front of me wearing trousers that are far too short for them with white socks and black shoes - I really hope this isn't a thing now.

It's Friday - I'm working Saturday and Sunday.

On so many Pie & Bovril theres folk having some laughs, banter & occaisionally bad-taste humour. On these threads it seems the same users continually crawl out from the woodwork and start nay-saying everything, trolling and bullying users. Then try to disguise it like its morals & standards when its just a tactic to be a kill-joy and cause conflicts. Fuckin pathetic. Users ginge123, Swampy & Bonksy+hisChristianParade: Worth ignoring or reporting usually.

tumblr_mmo3239VGQ1qehmh1o1_250.gif

On so many Pie & Bovril theres folk having some laughs, banter & occaisionally bad-taste humour. On these threads it seems the same users continually crawl out from the woodwork and start nay-saying everything, trolling and bullying users. Then try to disguise it like its morals & standards when its just a tactic to be a kill-joy and cause conflicts. Fuckin pathetic. Users ginge123, Swampy & Bonksy+hisChristianParade: Worth ignoring or reporting usually.

tumblr_mmo3239VGQ1qehmh1o1_250.gif

Having to tell a boss I really like and who I get on really well with that I'm giving my months notice to go to a better paid, more challenging job. It was fucking shite.

Got a filling replaced today because I chipped my tooth and the anesthetic is a nightmare. Been sitting for 3 hours like I've had a stroke. Was intending to go for a haircut but no danger I'm going looking like the elephant man

Was speaking to the girl 2 doors up from us who works in the new village shop, she was saying that the boss is a nightmare to work for. He does not let the staff speak to each other while they are working, they are not allowed to speak to customers, he even gave them a warning for exchanging mobile numbers. The icing on the cake is this one - he went mad at the staff for organising a night out, OUTWITH working hours. What a complete and utter shitsnake.

Was speaking to the girl 2 doors up from us who works in the new village shop, she was saying that the boss is a nightmare to work for. He does not let the staff speak to each other while they are working, they are not allowed to speak to customers, he even gave them a warning for exchanging mobile numbers. The icing on the cake is this one - he went mad at the staff for organising a night out, OUTWITH working hours. What a complete and utter shitsnake.

Do they serve the customers using sign language?

This is to prevent them phoning in pished sick at the same time and leaving him without staff.

Why were they exchanging numbers with the customers?