Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Those "Get the London look"ads really get on my tits. Apart from being fronted by some gap-toothed bint it sort of implies (yet again) that the shit-hole is the centre of the universe. Having lived there for 6 years in a past life I can tell you it isn't.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Anyhoo - today I went to check my Lloydstsb account online and was told I'm no longer a customer - I had to follow a link to a hideous looking TSB site :(

As sad and pathetic as it sounds I'm absolutely feckin gutted about this ... I never ever opened a fkin TSB account, I opened a Lloyds one over a quarter of a century ago

Thanks Lloyds - ya bunch of b'stards !!

Anyhoo - today I went to check my Lloydstsb account online and was told I'm no longer a customer - I had to follow a link to a hideous looking TSB site :(

As sad and pathetic as it sounds I'm absolutely feckin gutted about this ... I never ever opened a fkin TSB account, I opened a Lloyds one over a quarter of a century ago

Thanks Lloyds - ya bunch of b'stards !!

Maybe it's an age thing, but I'm with you completely on this one.

Plus, the new TSB (boak!) internet banking is a harsh blue background rather than the former Lloyds TSB (correct!) and it's claming light green background.

It makes wringing ones hands over ones mammoth overdraft that touch more punitive. :(

Edited by Monster

Those "Get the London look"ads really get on my tits. Apart from being fronted by some gap-toothed bint it sort of implies (yet again) that the shit-hole is the centre of the universe. Having lived there for 6 years in a past life I can tell you it isn't.

Do you think the gap-toothed bint would get anywhere near a telly ad if her last name was not Jagger? Hate how all these people become so called "stars" on the back of their parents names.

Do you think the gap-toothed bint would get anywhere near a telly ad if her last name was not Jagger? Hate how all these people become so called "stars" on the back of their parents names.

Aye, Bing Hitler was a nobody until he changed his name to Ferguson.

The_london_look-4913.JPEG

Every time I go to the barbers its f*****ng stowed out and I wait on average 30 minutes, this is regardless of what barbers I choose.

That's why I hate doing that on the weekends, I just wait until I have a day off during the week to get that kind of thing done.

That's why I hate doing that on the weekends, I just wait until I have a day off during the week to get that kind of thing done.

Yep, it's a nightmare. Especially annoying when they don't open on Sundays, the one day of the week that folk actually have time to get their hair cut.

Every time I go to the barbers its f*****ng stowed out and I wait on average 30 minutes, this is regardless of what barbers I choose. 

I made the foolish mistake of being lazy yesterday so I'm waiting just now. Two people to cut, both chairs occupied, and four people in front of me. Let's see how long it takes.

I made the foolish mistake of being lazy yesterday so I'm waiting just now. Two people to cut, both chairs occupied, and four people in front of me. Let's see how long it takes.

Two becomes one as one of them has fucked off to lunch, and the other one is more interested in fixing the plumbing issue than cutting peoples hair. I'm next in the queue but there's a kid getting his hair cut just now and it's fairly long.

Lucky if I make the game today...

Two becomes one as one of them has fucked off to lunch, and the other one is more interested in fixing the plumbing issue than cutting peoples hair. I'm next in the queue but there's a kid getting his hair cut just now and it's fairly long.

Lucky if I make the game today...

I'm on tenterhooks here. Keep us updated.

Will do, squire.

Kid's still getting his hair cut. If you have long hair go to a hairdressers and stop wasting time at the barbers. He's wearing cream chinos too. I hate him.

Give him a brief raised eyebrow before he leaves. He'll be staring at shop windows the rest of the day.