Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Being on a train/bus/plane and being sat next to some twat with headphones on playing their music too loudly. All you hear is that chinkly bass drone. Irritating.

As a regular bus traveller this annoys me as well but I can usually drown them out with my own earphones. Sometimes you just want to sit behind them, hold your phone or mp3 player right next to their ear, turn the volume up to max and press play. When they turn round just say "yeah fucking annoying isn't it!"

the letting agencies leave them on for a while to say oh that ones gone but we can offer you this it would seem.

It's certainly not unheard of I'm afraid to say. It's been common practice in the estate agency business for decades to give the impression that you have lots of stock and a high turnover.

It's certainly not unheard of I'm afraid to say. It's been common practice in the estate agency business for decades to give the impression that you have lots of stock and a high turnover.

Aye, that happened to me when I was flat hunting as well. The alternative one they offered worked out better so I'm not complaining.

Guest The Phoenix

I use S1rental for over twenty properties and always take the advert off-line as soon as I get a tenant. Frequently, however, I still get phone calls days later enquiring about the property. I guess it cud just be folk who've taken a note f my number and not followed up right away.

I had a long and detailed account of my interview typed up but then decided I didn't want to give too much away. I think it went pretty well. I became nervous towards the end of the morning. The interviewee noticed and told me not to worry about being nervous. I was calm before though. :) I think I made a good impression at the least.

Edited by Enigma

I had a long and detailed account of my interview typed up but then decided I didn't want to give too much away. I think it went pretty well. I became nervous towards the end of the morning. The interviewee noticed and told me not to worry about being nervous. I was calm before though. :) I think I made a good impression at the least.

Excellent stuff. The best wishes of the forum clearly in full effect.