Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had to edit it, your point is?? I realised the errors in my grammar and amended accordingly. Perhaps you should enlist for further education, then you might learn to have something worthwhile to post instead of hating on folk with thoughts and opinions. Good example of an 'utter throbber' with f**k-all to offer other than a wee girly bitchy remark. Perfect example of a 'petty thing that gets on my nerves' - Petty C**ts like this idiot.

You started crying and insulting me because I offered an opinion you disagreed with on the Edinburgh/ Glasgow thread.

Everything you state in your post above applies to you.

Please grow up, a forum is an exchange of opinions. If you can't handle it step away from the keyboard.

News on the radio. It's always quieter than the rest of the stuff, making you needlessly faff about with the volume control.

Oh, and for those in the north-east, that f****** Statoil advert. It starts with a horrific Norwegian accent and blends into a so called 'Aberdonian' accent which you would get from an American actor in Highlander or Loch Ness... despite the guy doing it being Scottish.

For the others on here, Norwegian oil company Statoil have opened an Aberdeen office and are trying to show they're here to stay and be part of the place. Terrible advert for a good company.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Jeremy vine on the radio. The topics are utter drivel and he is a tit.

That Vanessa feltz on the radio also.

I love Radio 2. But I hate the Jeremy Vine show. It's radio for Daily Mail readers.

I also hate their Facebook page at lunchtimes, they seem to choose topics that deliberately incite racism, xenophobia and religious hatred.

I love Radio 2. But I hate the Jeremy Vine show. It's radio for Daily Mail readers.

Not a huge fan of Radio 2. If you listen to it all day at work, for example, you'll hear the same songs over and over and wanks like Steve Wright take up large chunks of the station's output. Ken Bruce is really only any good for Popmaster. The aforementioned Jeremy Vine show is god awful. Mark Radcliff is pretty good though and I do like that sounds of the 60s on a Saturday morning. Paul O'Grady and most of the weekend lot, the woman who plays all the showtunes, and so on are dreadful though. Sunday morning love songs... :barf

Edited by Enigma

Didn't happen. Gave my reasons for preferring Glasgow to Edinburgh despite not particularly caring as I am from and live in neither city. Not me crying!! :D The bloke quoted above as being that bitter and upset he feels the need to stalk and troll me to another thread about a completely different subject, seems a bit teary eyed though... My post on here previously was a long one about not finding Paddy McGuiness funny! Then your arseholes effort of a response. It's all here for everyone to read so you're just making yourself look more stupid. Dry your eyes bitchy boy, and get your petted lip off the floor before you trip over it, it'll all be better soon. Done.

Yeah, you're really showing how stupid I am, with your holocaust grammar, constant overuse of exclamation marks and the necessity to edit two out of every three posts you ever make.

Great job.