Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:

Cheer up, lad. Think of the killer BK you'll get for putting up with it if you can remain a bit cheery!

EDIT: I meant a killer BJ. Although not sure what's better, a BJ or a Super Size Bacon Double XL meal. It's a tough one to call

She seems fine just now. Well she did until I bailed. You have no idea (well you might) how bad this is. Everything is just so shite. I would take no getting my hole to leave now. I better re appear soon though. Horrible night that I wouldn't wish on anyone

She seems fine just now. Well she did until I bailed. You have no idea (well you might) how bad this is. Everything is just so shite. I would take no getting my hole to leave now. I better re appear soon though. Horrible night that I wouldn't wish on anyone

Make an obvious point of counting everyone in your group.

Go to the bar.

Order a shot for everyone in the group.

Carry the tray back to the table.

Drink all the shots yourself.

Be so drunk you pass out/ the mrs makes you go home.

Guest The Phoenix

I'll fucking swap places.

Look on the brightt side. If your Auntie had balls, she'd be your uncle.

Edited by The Phoenix

You're one sick b*****d.

But I like you.

(That's what she told me to post)

Photies next, I'm not giving a f**k if she is aware that this is happening,(I am assuming that she is comatose due to Pino Grigio) as long as you can arrange 'the paps oot'

:lol:

Cheer up, lad. Think of the killer BK you'll get for putting up with it if you can remain a bit cheery!

EDIT: I meant a killer BJ. Although not sure what's better, a BJ or a Super Size Bacon Double XL meal. It's a tough one to call

Oh, I don't know. The Bacon Double XL is just that bit too filling.

I'm having my first night out in Leith in years and I'm shocked by how hipster it's become. Right now I'm standing outside a wanky bar listening to guys scream back and fro how kinky (their, overused, word) they are. Awful.

Can't wait to get back to reality in Gorgie.

You know what? In the end everything was pretty fine. Went back inside and just started sinking drinks and had a decent enough time. Back at a hotel now and am go get my hole. Goodnight p&b

You know what? In the end everything was pretty fine. Went back inside and just started sinking drinks and had a decent enough time. Back at a hotel now and am go get my hole. Goodnight p&b

^^^^^^

Didn't get his hole