Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The Flu. Fucking dick of a thing. Just back from a 3 week holiday so can't really pull a sickie for the rest of the week as it looks bad. I'm sat in work typing this unable to breathe through my nose, with 3 layers on, and it feels like my head has just exploded and someone has slit my throat open.

To be honest I can't stand people who come into work ill, all you're going to do is spread it and make other people sick.

To be honest I can't stand people who come into work ill, all you're going to do is spread it and make other people sick.

This. Stupid selfish basturts.

"Oh, I've just had my holiday and I know you're going away next week, so here's the flu to take with you....."

D'oh ! :thumbsdown

The main reason my last day at this company is next Friday is because they expect you in even on your deathbed and they pass comment randomly on how many sick days you've had. I've had 2 since October 2013. My boss actually told me to come in as the hierarchy would suspect I was 'at it' if I didn't come back into work after my holiday.

And that they probably wouldn't pay me sick pay.

Noty so much annoys me but I always find it curious.

Why do people stand waiting for ages to cross a busy road rather than walk 20 yards along the road to a zebra crossing??

By the time you walk the additional 40 yards, you can have exploited a gap in the traffic in the majority of cases.

Boring fitba banter at work. Experts flinging away hundreds of pounds on stupid bets only for one time to get something right and brag about it on Facebook.

Not one of them have been to a game this year.

Why would chose to support the old firm then not go to any games, buy the shirt, get sky tv and then slag off your local side and its supporters?

Your opinion on football is invalid :lol:

The Flu. Fucking dick of a thing. Just back from a 3 week holiday so can't really pull a sickie for the rest of the week as it looks bad. I'm sat in work typing this unable to breathe through my nose, with 3 layers on, and it feels like my head has just exploded and someone has slit my throat open.

You've managed to get out of your bed = you don't have the flu! ;)

PTTGOMN - People who have a really bad cold who claim to have the flu. :lol:

What, exactly, did she think that mask was going to do if she stood on one of those things?

Stop the grass getting in her overly made up cow eyes.

Should maybe have worn it when driving around the streets of Paris?

She wasn't driving.