Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

So Labour want to make a specific offence to assault a member of the armed forced?

http://www.labour.org.uk/celebrating-armed-forces-day

That is why a Labour government will make it a specific criminal offence to assault a member of the Armed Forces and outlaw discrimination against service personnel and veterans.

Away and shite, assault is already an offence regardless of your chosen profession,

So Labour want to make a specific offence to assault a member of the armed forced?

http://www.labour.org.uk/celebrating-armed-forces-day

Away and shite, assault is already an offence regardless of your chosen profession,

What an abysmal and obvious piece of pandering to the morons of society. The deification of the military continues. They are actually saying that assaulting someone in the armed forces is worse than assaulting someone of another profession. What total pish.

Also will it have to proven that you assaulted them because they are in the armed forces? If that cannot be proven, will it just be 'regular assault'?

Unless you are of Greek origin then I don't understand.

Why would anyone want shite, negative fitba to flourish? :huh:

Had a great randomised Football Manager game a few years ago which saw me end my career with Olympiakos and then as manager of the Greek National Team.

The pointless graduate game in workplaces.

Get promoted into jobs they have no experience of doing ahead of hard working people with experience but no degrees then leave after six months.

I really dont see why employers do this?

Fair enough if you have a job for that degree specifically that someone without the theory couldnt do but to give people jobs because of irrelevant qualifications makes no sense.

Bit like bosses justifying their own degree and keeping the system going.

Seen three people who struggled with the basics get special treatment and shielded from mistakes whereas others get held back.

They all left after six months max probably to repeat the same process over and over.....

Guys who have knocked their pans in for ten years get no recognition despite out performing them every day for years.

Its not about me just an observation.

What an abysmal and obvious piece of pandering to the morons of society. The deification of the military continues. They are actually saying that assaulting someone in the armed forces is worse than assaulting someone of another profession. What total pish.

Also will it have to proven that you assaulted them because they are in the armed forces? If that cannot be proven, will it just be 'regular assault'?

I'm starting to feel pretty much the same way about so-called "hate crimes".

Now, before I go any further, nobody should EVER be assaulted for their colour, religion or beliefs, but why is this any more hateful than some scummy b*****d assaulting someone purely because he doesn't like the look of him/he has ginger hair/he looked at me in a funny way/he comes from a different area.

Mindless violence is mindless violence no matter what way you look at it.

Mindless violence is mindless violence no matter what way you look at it.

The point about hate crimes is they aren't mindless. It's where people attack others BECAUSE they are ginger/gay/black or whatever and it serves the purpose of protecting a vulnerable group.

There's a difference between going out looking for a fight and going queer-bashing.

I never noticed that until the wife pointed out out a few months ago. Does my tits in as well. What purpose does it serve?

It's been on the go for years. I can mind it when watching Footba Italia when I was a kid.

All the BBC luvvie types whining about Metallica being at Glastonbury.

When there's a gig featuring a band that I don't like then I find it rather simple - I don't go!

At a featival there are loads of stages and tents (as well as loads of other stuff) so you have loads of choice if you don't like the headliner.

If someone just stands at the main stage all day then they're 'doing it wrong' as the P&B ism goes

At a featival there are loads of stages and tents (as well as loads of other stuff) so you have loads of choice if you don't like the headliner.

If someone just stands at the main stage all day then they're 'doing it wrong' as the P&B ism goes

Totally agree, especially at Glasto, with more stages than most festivals; I walked miles at Download. It's the whole "mock indignation" from the BBC luvvies and pop wanks that gets me.

The point about hate crimes is they aren't mindless. It's where people attack others BECAUSE they are ginger/gay/black or whatever and it serves the purpose of protecting a vulnerable group.

There's a difference between going out looking for a fight and going queer-bashing.

I would beg to differ.

Everyone deserves protection from utterly mindless thuggery, not just specifically identified minority groups.