Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Back to the number three again for me. I put up a few weeks ago how it pisses me off when folk say "free" instead of "three". I have to say there is an even more irritating way for it to be said. In my experience it's weegies who do it mostly. It's saying it as "shree". "Free" is annoying, but I can see how laziness can make people pronounce it this way, but "shree", seriously? How the f*ck do you get to that?! There is an advert on West Sound just now for PPI and a guy says it; "I got in touch and they were able to get me back shree and a half thousand pounds" Cringe! And yesterday there was a guy standing near me at the Rally and he was telling his pal about a weight limit when towing or something, and he continued to say "shree and a half". I only got respite when the loudness of the car overpowered his voice! :(

I've always associated that one with Edinburgh. In particular John Hughes.

For what he did to Floyd at the Olympics he should be castrated and fed his own balls for supper.

Correct.

He also did a version of " All Along The Watch tower " which he absolutely murdered.

For this I would bury him up to the neck in soft sand then hit him in the face with a shovel.

Obviously this could still be done after you've fed him his balls!

Correct.

He also did a version of " All Along The Watch tower " which he absolutely murdered.

For this I would bury him up to the neck in soft sand then hit him in the face with a shovel.

Obviously this could still be done after you've fed him his balls!

A capital idea sir; I'll delight in the first bit if you look after the second.

Cathy Barry is a horror with awful plastic tits.

I much prefer the 70's classic 'Cathy the Cleaner'.

Meh, I took a shot. I'm sure plenty of folk would think of her when they read 'Cathy with the torn fanny'.

Did '70s Cathy do a decent job? Always looking to pick up some cleaning tips :thumsup2

Folk wanking that Amy Adams gave her first class seat on a flight to a soldier and went and sat in the soldier's regular seat.

A stupid thing to do. She said some pish about hie great soldiers are and how they protect America and other lies/bullshit/propaganda. What a fucking idiot.

Wid.

Folk wanking that Amy Adams gave her first class seat on a flight to a soldier and went and sat in the soldier's regular seat.

A stupid thing to do. She said some pish about hie great soldiers are and how they protect America and other lies/bullshit/propaganda. What a fucking idiot.

Wid.

I'd have respected her more if she offered to do his next tour of iraq/afghanistan and let him sit at home wanking

Saw some today with their university degree result in their Twitter bio.

'2:2 in History from @uniofedinburgh'

Absolutely mental behaviour

Is that something to be proud of? :huh:

There is a Ford advert on the radio just now that features what is quite obvioulsy a grown up female voice actress putting on what is suspposed to be a childs voice and for whatever reason I want to smash the fucking radio or drive my car into something solid everytime it comes on.

You've honestly no idea the spittle flecked rage that it sends me into everytime it comes on. JUST HIRE A FUCKING CHILD TO SAY THE LINE!

Be a right shame if you were taking your keys out if you pocket when you were walking past and they accidentally scraped along the side.

People who park across two parking bays as well. An angel sheds a tear every time their cars are accidentally gouged.

People who park across two parking bays as well. An angel sheds a tear every time their cars are accidentally gouged.

I always make sure I have a handy pocket size bottle of brake fluid in my coat when I go out. Never know when it might come in handy. 8)