Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Back to the number three again for me. I put up a few weeks ago how it pisses me off when folk say "free" instead of "three". I have to say there is an even more irritating way for it to be said. In my experience it's weegies who do it mostly. It's saying it as "shree". "Free" is annoying, but I can see how laziness can make people pronounce it this way, but "shree", seriously? How the f*ck do you get to that?! There is an advert on West Sound just now for PPI and a guy says it; "I got in touch and they were able to get me back shree and a half thousand pounds" Cringe! And yesterday there was a guy standing near me at the Rally and he was telling his pal about a weight limit when towing or something, and he continued to say "shree and a half". I only got respite when the loudness of the car overpowered his voice! :(

Edited by 19QOS19

Back to the number three again for me. I put up a few weeks ago how it pisses me off when folk say "free" instead of "three". I have to say there is an even more irritating way for it to be said. In my experience it's weegies who do it mostly. It's saying it as "shree". "Free" is annoying, but I can see how laziness can make people pronounce it this way, but "shree", seriously? How the f*ck do you get to that?! There is an advert on West Sound just now for PPI and a guy says it; "I got in touch and they were able to get me bach shree and a half thousand pounds" Cringe! :angry:

Ferteen.

This is when you know that the idiot you're talking to can count.

Back to the number three again for me. I put up a few weeks ago how it pisses me off when folk say "free" instead of "three". I have to say there is an even more irritating way for it to be said. In my experience it's weegies who do it mostly. It's saying it as "shree". "Free" is annoying, but I can see how laziness can make people pronounce it this way, but "shree", seriously? How the f*ck do you get to that?! There is an advert on West Sound just now for PPI and a guy says it; "I got in touch and they were able to get me back shree and a half thousand pounds" Cringe! And yesterday there was a guy standing near me at the Rally and he was telling his pal about a weight limit when towing or something, and he continued to say "shree and a half". I only got respite when the loudness of the car overpowered his voice! :(

Dunno if that's a "weegie" thing. I've never heard it before.

It sounds utterly awful though.

Catchphrase?

Yep.

One of the most attention-seeking people I've ever had the misfortune to look at on my telly. You can't watch one celebrity version of a quiz show where she isn't one of the contestants. Absolutely incredible that she keeps getting invited on these shows. She's a fucking moron.

Was looking forward to Catchphrase but she made it unwatchable with her laughing which wouldn't have sounded out of place in a fucking piggery. Kym and Steve were clearly fucking tired of it as well. The happy clappers in the audience were loving it of course.

Bet her charity are delighted with her.

Dunno if that's a "weegie" thing. I've never heard it before.

It sounds utterly awful though.

Probably didn't word it correctly. Should have said that the folk I've heard saying it were weegies, that's not to say that every weegie I've met says it :) Edited by 19QOS19

*Suddenly Mrs Mile comes back through with a not-happy face and confronts me with "So who's Cath off the telly with the torn fanny then??!"

:lol::lol:

Nae mair Cathy Barry vids while your supposed to be watching the wean, sunshine.

Ed Sheeran, latest stupid gimp who's flavour of the month only to be forgotten about in a few weeks.

He's been about for a while. He eats nandos and participates in some LAD banter so he'll be around for a while yet