Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

She thinks she is stunning but in reality nobody is looking over. Its only the odd turn sideways or acting weird behaviour that gets noticed. As I said its the assumption that obviously every guy is staring that annoys me and gets on my nerves.

Nobody cares.

Bit like the player in the juniors who thinks everyone is there to watch them becuase they are wearing fancy boots and doing flicks.

I guess its attention seekers im annoyed at. Didnt express it very well. Hence why I put the awaits beast comment because its far too easy to see it from a female perspective.

She also said on a night out that she thought all the guys fancied her.

But yeah im deffo a mad rapist.

I imagine it means that when the lassie goes to a shop she'll try something on and thoughts in her head will be along the lines of "Does it fit well?" and/or "Do I feel comfortable in it?" Not thoughts such as "Will colleagues think I'm teasing them?" and/or "By wearing this I may be a rape target y'know" !!.

I'm guessing the lassie has a nice figure and is proud of it, so I don't see why it's such a bad thing that she wants to look and feel good.

People decide what they want to wear based on comfort, fashion, fit, what they think looks nice and so on. If she wants to wear tight trousers, she can. It's entirely up to her. If she feels that she's being perved over, it's not her fault but the fault of the perver.

Ah, OK. It always sounded to me like the speaker was saying that they liked gazing at themselves in the mirror.

And in fairness to DAFC, his point was that nobody was perving, but they were being made to feel like perverts anyway, I think.

Entering into the whole theme of mad rapeyness, it annoys me when you get the "ugh, pervert" look from people (for I assume men may do this too) when they catch you reading the paragraph of text that they have emblazoned on their shirt. What's that all about?

Entering into the whole theme of mad rapeyness, it annoys me when you get the "ugh, pervert" look from people (for I assume men may do this too) when they catch you reading the paragraph of text that they have emblazoned on their shirt. What's that all about?

Just ask if the t shirt is in Braille.

She thinks she is stunning but in reality nobody is looking over. Its only the odd turn sideways or acting weird behaviour that gets noticed. As I said its the assumption that obviously every guy is staring that annoys me and gets on my nerves.

Nobody cares.

Bit like the player in the juniors who thinks everyone is there to watch them becuase they are wearing fancy boots and doing flicks.

I guess its attention seekers im annoyed at. Didnt express it very well. Hence why I put the awaits beast comment because its far too easy to see it from a female perspective.

She also said on a night out that she thought all the guys fancied her.

But yeah im deffo a mad rapist.

She's gagging for it. Get in there.

Incidentally, as I'm disappointed not to have been called a BEAST yet, is there an appropriate way to inform a member of the opposite sex that their underwear is exposed? I used to work with a lassie who usually wore low-slung trousers, and the view was quite embarrassing whenever she loaded the dishwasher in the kitchen. I never knew if I should say anything, but after a while I overheard a female staff member tipping her the wink, and she sounded mortified. Felt a bit bad that I hadn't found a way of mentioning it beforehand.

I guess I could've left an anonymous Post-It on her desk, but that might've been worse - "WE'VE ALL SEEN YOUR PANTS" :wacko:

Incidentally, as I'm disappointed not to have been called a BEAST yet, is there an appropriate way to inform a member of the opposite sex that their underwear is exposed? I used to work with a lassie who usually wore low-slung trousers, and the view was quite embarrassing whenever she loaded the dishwasher in the kitchen. I never knew if I should say anything, but after a while I overheard a female staff member tipping her the wink, and she sounded mortified. Felt a bit bad that I hadn't found a way of mentioning it beforehand.

I guess I could've left an anonymous Post-It on her desk, but that might've been worse - "WE'VE ALL SEEN YOUR PANTS" :wacko:

^^^BEAST

Ah, OK. It always sounded to me like the speaker was saying that they liked gazing at themselves in the mirror.

And in fairness to DAFC, his point was that nobody was perving, but they were being made to feel like perverts anyway, I think.

Yeah, my point. Badly made by me.

I'm no psychologist but maybe it's a projection of insecurity onto people? Such a easy way to try and boost your ego or put others down or control them?

Female colleague was obviously a sex crazed lesbian beast.

Bird with a cracking arse in tight trousers and crying yourself to sleep. You should see the horrors I have to work with, I'll trade places with you in a fucking heartbeat mate if that's the worst problem you have to deal with.

....is there an appropriate way to inform a member of the opposite sex that their underwear is exposed?...

Had a similar moral dilemma whilst on holiday in Fiji recently. A French woman (late 30s-early 40s) walked past me and I immediately noticed that one of her nipples had popped out the top of her bikini. I wasn't sure whether to tell her to save her further embarrassment or just hang my beach towel on it!

Bank of Scotland have taken to phoning me, once a week for the past couple of months, trying to get me to come in for 'a chat to make sure my accounts are the right ones' for me. Despite me saying I'm happy with my banking at the minute, the calls persist. I'm assuming they want to try and sell me something as the calls have coincided with me paying off my loan and cancelling both my overdraft and credit card with them.

Next time they call, ask them to stop calling or you'll close your account(s) and move to another bank.

Torn my trapezius muscle in my right shoulder. In a sling and dosed up on co-codamol. :(

I did my back in last week and ended up getting the missus to raid her gran's bathroom cabinet for painkillers. I ended up off my tits on tramadol, diazepam and dihydrocodeine. It was fucking great.

I did my back in last week and ended up getting the missus to raid her gran's bathroom cabinet for painkillers. I ended up off my tits on tramadol, diazepam and dihydrocodeine. It was fucking great.

Means I'll be on the soda and lime on the bus crawl. :(