Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Incidentally, as I'm disappointed not to have been called a BEAST yet, is there an appropriate way to inform a member of the opposite sex that their underwear is exposed? I used to work with a lassie who usually wore low-slung trousers, and the view was quite embarrassing whenever she loaded the dishwasher in the kitchen. I never knew if I should say anything, but after a while I overheard a female staff member tipping her the wink, and she sounded mortified. Felt a bit bad that I hadn't found a way of mentioning it beforehand.

I guess I could've left an anonymous Post-It on her desk, but that might've been worse - "WE'VE ALL SEEN YOUR PANTS" :wacko:

Female colleague was obviously a sex crazed lesbian beast.

Bird with a cracking arse in tight trousers and crying yourself to sleep. You should see the horrors I have to work with, I'll trade places with you in a fucking heartbeat mate if that's the worst problem you have to deal with.

....is there an appropriate way to inform a member of the opposite sex that their underwear is exposed?...

Had a similar moral dilemma whilst on holiday in Fiji recently. A French woman (late 30s-early 40s) walked past me and I immediately noticed that one of her nipples had popped out the top of her bikini. I wasn't sure whether to tell her to save her further embarrassment or just hang my beach towel on it!

Bank of Scotland have taken to phoning me, once a week for the past couple of months, trying to get me to come in for 'a chat to make sure my accounts are the right ones' for me. Despite me saying I'm happy with my banking at the minute, the calls persist. I'm assuming they want to try and sell me something as the calls have coincided with me paying off my loan and cancelling both my overdraft and credit card with them.

Next time they call, ask them to stop calling or you'll close your account(s) and move to another bank.

Torn my trapezius muscle in my right shoulder. In a sling and dosed up on co-codamol. :(

I did my back in last week and ended up getting the missus to raid her gran's bathroom cabinet for painkillers. I ended up off my tits on tramadol, diazepam and dihydrocodeine. It was fucking great.

I did my back in last week and ended up getting the missus to raid her gran's bathroom cabinet for painkillers. I ended up off my tits on tramadol, diazepam and dihydrocodeine. It was fucking great.

Means I'll be on the soda and lime on the bus crawl. :(

Torn my trapezius muscle in my right shoulder. In a sling and dosed up on co-codamol. :(

Watch out Donnie, the codine can make you constipated quick-style after a few days on it. That torn shoulder muscle will seem like a pleasure compared to the torn sphincter. Better get a wee packet of Dulcolax to go with that, just in case.

Watch out Donnie, the codine can make you constipated quick-style after a few days on it. That torn shoulder muscle will seem like a pleasure compared to the torn sphincter. Better get a wee packet of Dulcolax to go with that, just in case.

Aye the nurse practitioner said that if I took two of them at a time, I'd likely get bunged up. He said that warm water should help if that's the case.

F£cking Sky TV.

More specifically, f£cking Sky TV continuously changing the numbers of the HD channels. That's the 3rd time they've changed Channel 4 HD and they've now changed BBC3 HD as well. I only get the free ones, so christ knows what they are like with the paid for HD channels!

Hat trick for me. One: my amateur team's semi final match was postponed on Saturday due to there being a couple of puddles on the pitch. Two: the game was hastily re-arranged for Tuesday night and I wasn't able to play. Three: they lost 1-3 on penalties (2-2 aet) to a team we'd beaten comfortably 5-0 not 3 weeks ago :(

Wimmin !!!

Me this morning "I'll have a 3-4 hour break from work today around lunchtime so I'll come home and change the oil & filter in the car babe."

Mrs RoversMad "ok see you then..."

Just got home 10 mins ago and since the weather's nice she's away fuckin shopping... In the fuckin car!!!!

Edited by RoversMad