Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've avoided it today. f**k it, let's have a look and see what awaits tomorrow...

1017 unread messages :bairn

:lol:

I had precisely 3, but then again I never give my email to anyone and didn't answer my phone during the holidays, not that anyone important actually phoned!!

Mind you I was sitting at my desk at 10am today and was already clock watching.

I hate it when I'm going for a shower and my gf's hair is clogging up the drain bit and the water fills up and over spills onto the floor. She never sees to it herself and i always have to fish it out

Do what I did - get Miley in to hide behind the lavvy when she's showering. If the hair doesn't get picked up, he kens what to fling :thumsup2

I let her keep her armpit and leg hair because i enjoy he European feel

Between that and the lotion, does she get the hose otherwise?

When I stay by myself or just with my sister if my parents are away we wash everything straight after we use it to avoid all this dishes drama pish, PnB take note :P

475761_LSDXI248RSE7TXBYNL7UG8J7HZQAD8_30

I wash all my dishes right after using them too. It's common sense. Leaving them is both tinky and silly.

I lived with a dude once (easy now) who was such a lazy jakeball that instead of washing all the dirty cutlery, he went out and bought a new set.

I wash all my dishes right after using them too. It's common sense. Leaving them is both tinky and silly.

I lived with a dude once (easy now) who was such a lazy jakeball that instead of washing all the dirty cutlery, he went out and bought a new set.

Leaving them dirty is bad enough, people i hang about with and used to live with would think nothing of leaving their dinner plates sitting on the table over night out of pure laziness it is actuality he most disgusting thing i have ever seen

One guy i was living with was having his dinner on the couch and just got up and left his messy plate LYING ON THE COUCH and fucked off to bed!!

Guest The Phoenix

#effluent

Leaving them dirty is bad enough, people i hang about with and used to live with would think nothing of leaving their dinner plates sitting on the table over night out of pure laziness it is actuality he most disgusting thing i have ever seen

One guy i was living with was having his dinner on the couch and just got up and left his messy plate LYING ON THE COUCH and fucked off to bed!!

We don't have a clean plate in the house right now.

In case you can't sleep from the thought, I'll leave the back door unlocked :P

(I've been overusing Kenneth Williams, but imagine he's Ooh!-ing in this space)

Liverpool and Wimbledon playing with the kind of pink plastic ball you get from ASDA for a pound.

Also, husky Akinfenwa's re-ignited my long-dead hopes that a career in professional football is still possible :angry:

I hope not or else he'll be hearing from my attorney, Mayor McCheese.

Always wondered what he did before taking office.

Probably just a puppet for his old client, Hamburglar. He kens where the bodies are buried.