Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Thanks for the kind words. I'm currently contemplating going to the cinema and sleeping through the film just for the comfy seats.

Still could be worse my mates driving us back and we reckon he'll be legal to drive at about 7 tonight. :lol: he's got to get back to Aberdeen.

What the f**k are you doing in Debenhams and why would you even consider the pictures? Get to the fucking pub!

St Mirren update. They're all speaking German and have just got on a flight to Hamburg.

Must have been seething.

East Stirlingshire have a Norwegian supporters club. Anything's possible.

Should get the wife's family to start up a Wasps Club in Arizona. Would be fucking hilarious to see their faces when they saw the Recs.

St Mirren update. They're all speaking German and have just got on a flight to Hamburg.

Must have been seething.

Thomas Stickroth and friends, possibly. Childhood idol of mine. :wub:

Classic story of him asking to switch wings at Easter Rd on a rainy day because the other side of the pitch was more sheltered. :lol:

My update is as followed. I'm feeling much better and Taken 3 was shite.

As for the pub, I'm very much skint and my mate is driving us back and as such we said we wouldn't go to the pub because he can't drink. #bestfriendsever

My update is as followed. I'm feeling much better and Taken 3 was shite.

As for the pub, I'm very much skint and my mate is driving us back and as such we said we wouldn't go to the pub because he can't drink. #bestfriendsever

Did they let you in the pictures for nothing? A good friend would have expected the bum's rush in those circumstances.

Having to spend the rare occasion getting dragged around the shops by the other half I can half-deal with, but the real PTTGOYN is the amount of stuff left on the floor in the women's clothes section. Animals compared to the small section in the corner of just one floor (usually known as 'mensware').

Got a heating engineer coming to check and service our boiler tomorrow. Works fine just hope he can stop the boiler vibrating and the fucking noise a couple of the radiators make.

Are you not a reformed gas engineer from Stirling then?

Got a heating engineer coming to check and service our boiler tomorrow. Works fine just hope he can stop the boiler vibrating and the fucking noise a couple of the radiators make.

That'll teach you for getting the lassies from Ann Summers to fit your central heating. It's all fun and games until you realise that your radiators have a better sex life than you do.

Are you not a reformed gas engineer from Stirling then?

Does Div have a machine for reforming unwanted posters, like pork sandwich meat?

Can I come back as Mozza please?

:lol:

If you're coming back as Mozza I want to come back as Sparklingbrook.

No fair, you've already had one reformation! (allegedly)

That lassie did have nice cans o' ham. Where can said picture be located for...umm...historical purposes?

The Royal Mail's website in general. More specifically, the Online Postage facility. Been shite since they 'upgraded' a few years ago.

Today's gripe is that way that it handles the AutoFill on subdivided addresses. Enter the postcode and house number, and you'll be asked which flat you want to send to. The site then enters 'Flat X' in the appropriate section. You don't find out until later that the word 'Flat' is automatically prepended to anything included in that box, so your label ends up addressed to 'Flat Flat X' <_<

Also, people on eBay who don't know how to spell their own names or addresses. What in the actual f**k.

I've had no reformation you cheeky bas...

I fear said pick of Sparklingbrooks cans is gone forever, I have no idea where it can be found. Doesn't appear to be on the NSFW forum anymore.

Surely there's at least one dirty fiend on here will have taken a screenshot and kept it??

Check your inbox ;)

Just the 45 minutes late finishing work because the teams generic skiving cow disappeared 5 minutes early and left me next in the queue to answer a call.

Tomorrow I shall be wearing my old workbooks to deliver a boot in the pie to said offender.

Edited by mizfit

Just the 45 minutes late finishing work because the teams generic skiving cow disappeared 5 minutes early and left me next in the queue to answer a call.

Tomorrow I shall be wearing my old workbooks to deliver a boot in the pie to said offender.

Are you going to give her her jotters?