Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yes it was.

Had a text from her about 20 mins ago so she's either made it through the op or some permaraging Perth fermer has nicked her phone.

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here; huge success. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Do be sure to remind her that she probably turned off someone's life support by using her phone inside the hospital; naughty girl.

Give her our best although, going on past posts, some of the regulars will be along to do that in person :P

I have 25% hearing in one ear thanks to a childhood accident, and i've currently got an ear infection in my good one.

I was at a meeting today and ignored the chair several times and kept on pretending to take notes*

*was actually colouring in a little drawing i did.

Last (and indeed only) time I took minutes (end of last month) I had a dictaphone recording it so spent the time spectacularly bored, trying to stay awake and drawing cocks and robots in my notepad.

It took me 3 days to transcribe that shit. I was close to weeping every second I was doing it such was the howling, blank futility and irrelevance of it. Of course I had the dictaphone for one night so spent a couple hours recording noises and pretending to be Captain Kirk (Family Guy version).

It's genuinely appalling. If would probably fake major illness if I was 'asked' to do it again.

I've done it once in a disciplinary meeting. The guy got really upset and started calling his accuser a "massive cuntface" and how he's a "grassing dick".

It was actually a pleasure to type up and send to HR.

I've done it once in a disciplinary meeting. The guy got really upset and started calling his accuser a "massive cuntface" and how he's a "grassing dick".

It was actually a pleasure to type up and send to HR.

Haha! I wouldn't mind typing that up. I'd probably embellish it a bit as well.