Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Every time I read a Gaz FFC post, I feel like I'm reading a redtop tabloid.

I have found myself wondering if he drives a white van.

But to answer his question, it really depends on the friendship I had with them.

Surely most lads do that though. My mrs even does it

So did mine before the baby. Never ever bothered me. Sometimes the intention is to go for a few hours and you end up out all night cos you're having a laugh. Happens to us all

I now live with my girlfriend of five years, as soon as we moved in together she piled on weight. She also does my fucking head in, I look forward to nights she's working late so I can go in and not have to listen to her pish.

It struck me when my colleague asked me, "getting your hole the night then?" and I replied "not if I can help it".

It's too far gone, I can't get rid. Don't do it, seriously don't.

As others have said, man the f**k up and get her dumped right away. Today. You're just going to make yourself miserable and will make her miserable as well. What a fucking sad waste of time. It's really not fair on her either. I bet she's picked up on it.

As much as I love my other half, I absolutely love when she works til late evening so I can have a few hours to myself.

Aye as someone else said, having time to yourself is important. Being with someone, anyone, all the time just doesn't work. Everyone needs their own space and time every so often.

When you ask a cafe owner if they can fire up a quick takeaway meal within 10 mins (as I say I'm catching a bus), they say "yes" and get pissed off when you fire off 15 minutes later without paying because they're still making it. No food made in time, no pay in my book.

I knew it was over with my ex when j started ignoring her calls for as long as I could.

Took me another 2 weeks to dump her, then another week of constant abuse for her too f**k off.

I enjoyed the way me and my ex split up. She went to Tenerife when we were together and came back with a new boyfriend and told me she wanted him to move in. Can't really argue with that. Wasn't too fussed because I only liked her for her ability in bed.

Two lassies at the bus stop with a toddler who looks about 18 months and neither can be bothered to stop him as he tries to continually run onto Dumbarton Road at rush hour. Pair of stupid cows. Just had to get their attention as he came close to falling onto the road. No reins on him or f**k all.

I suffered from the psycho ex scenario, wee man's mum was a total cow. Wouldn't let me do anything and spent all our time with each other. My mates (quite rightly) weren't interested anymore as I made up excuse after excuse to not go out.

Got out 2 and a half years ago, moved down south for a bit & found someone else. Now we live back in Edinburgh and she's fucking ace.

Want to go out for a 'few pints'? On you go she says.

Have the lads over for some FIFA etc? Nae bother whatsoever.

I don't ask for permission from her and she doesn't from me and tbh it's fucking great, because I missed out on 18th's and 21st's etc because of the ex, she invited my closest mates out secretly for a birthday meal for me last weekend and it was excellent.

She's a keeper this one.

See the hypocrisy of PnB, poor Gav is trapped in a loveless relationship and can't see a way out. He posts here and gets the pish ripped. If he'd put it on the depressing thread it would have been....aw Gav, PM if you need to talk...day or night.

Anyway, get a grip ya weed.

You know exactly what the difference is, and could solve your butthurt by never clicking on the thread you hate so much ever again.

But you won't, for some reason. So stop pretending you don't get a kick out of your trolling.

You know exactly what the difference is, and could solve your butthurt by never clicking on the thread you hate so much ever again.

But you won't, for some reason. So stop pretending you don't get a kick out of your trolling.

You could block the Sarge if you find his posts that annoying?

You could block the Sarge if you find his posts that annoying?

I have no problem with Sarge, apart from on this issue. I'd block him specifically on that thread if I could, as I'm sure many others would, but I don't think that's possible. Unfortunately, he's now started the poor wounded soldier routine after being called out on his blatant trolling of the weak, when the solution is pretty obvious.

Two lassies at the bus stop with a toddler who looks about 18 months and neither can be bothered to stop him as he tries to continually run onto Dumbarton Road at rush hour. Pair of stupid cows. Just had to get their attention as he came close to falling onto the road. No reins on him or f**k all.

If he gets hit by a car, he'll no do it again at least.