Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have just put 42 litre of unleaded in my van but it is a diesel van,I am going to get the balls booted at work.

Oh dear :lol::lol::lol:

At least you noticed before the engine was started. You did didn't you?

Which is worse? Petrol in a Diesel or Diesel in a Petrol? I seem to remember Petrol in a Diesel not being as bad?

Think thats right, diesel is more viscous than petrol so you'd expect it to do more damage anyway. Either way, start the engine up and you're fucked.

A big ooops as i am getting a written warning :(

Look on the bright side, if you worked for my company there's a pretty decent chance you'd have been sacked.

Chin up, my mate put unleaded into his BMW 5 series the second day he had it :lol:

Edit: The Beemer was of course a diesel.

Edited by Concannon

I think I just sent a text that says "OH Smithy I want your BABIES" to my girlfriend.

That'll take an explanation or two when she gets in from work.

Is Smithy the Brechin Chairman that told them to lie down?

My brother in law had the same problem with them(3) Doc.

They kept offering him a new phone and were unwilling to tell him the exact date his contract ended.Terrible bloody company.

I'm not convinced there's much to choose between any of them to be honest. I had terrible trouble trying to get Orange to give me a PAC code to change to another provider after my ex moved out - the thing was in his name and so they couldn't deal with me because I wasn't the account holder. I finally lost my rag good and proper, uttered the words OFTEL in the right direction and got my PAC code - 18 months after first requesting it!

I think I just sent a text that says "OH Smithy I want your BABIES" to my girlfriend.

That'll take an explanation or two when she gets in from work.

:lol:

I'm not convinced there's much to choose between any of them to be honest. I had terrible trouble trying to get Orange to give me a PAC code to change to another provider after my ex moved out - the thing was in his name and so they couldn't deal with me because I wasn't the account holder. I finally lost my rag good and proper, uttered the words OFTEL in the right direction and got my PAC code - 18 months after first requesting it!

If Orange gave you the PAC code when the account was still named under your ex, they've blatantly breached the Data Protection act.

If the advisor that you spoke to had any sense he would have realised that Ofcom would actually have backed their decision not to give you the PAC code.

If Orange gave you the PAC code when the account was still named under your ex, they've blatantly breached the Data Protection act.

If the advisor that you spoke to had any sense he would have realised that Ofcom would actually have backed their decision not to give you the PAC code.

Speaking of the DPA. I had someone give me a briefing once where they persistently used the term 'DP' instead. It brought out the 14 year old boy in me and I don't have a clue what they were actually talking about.

Edited by lzreid

I've just remembered that I was meant to go to peckhams and get antipasta, yummy cheese and cakes to have while watching tonights apprentice-baby's going to love me, getting dragged out again.

may have aleady seen a thread of this topic but...

C.J. from Eggheads (Beeb 2 at 6)

the most pompous foreskin-merchant to walk the earth. He actually ruins the programme for me and I end up eating the remote's batteries in sheer frustration.

...utter p***k.

may have aleady seen a thread of this topic but...

C.J. from Eggheads (Beeb 2 at 6)

the most pompous foreskin-merchant to walk the earth. He actually ruins the programme for me and I end up eating the remote's batteries in sheer frustration.

...utter p***k.

on a related irk.

c.j. is vaguely tholable just, but Mrs. Fowler is like a smiley shark.....stop being so smiley :angry:

Ryanair! I have just booked flights back to Scotland for 2 people. We are only taking one case so will have to airport check-in with it. Anway to save money i wanted to check-in online as am not taking a bag but either all passengers on the booking have to airport check in or online check in. I know its only a tenner but its money i shouldn't have to spend.