Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Kyle99

Another thing, people who come online, then appear offline, and come online and so forth, so that someone will start talking to them. YES, WE KNOW YOU'RE ONLINE SO STOP BLOODY POPPING IN AND OUT SO SOMEONE WILL PAY ATTENTION TO YOU!

Had to get that off my chest.

Another thing, people who come online, then appear offline, and come online and so forth, so that someone will start talking to them. YES, WE KNOW YOU'RE ONLINE SO STOP BLOODY POPPING IN AND OUT SO SOMEONE WILL PAY ATTENTION TO YOU!

Or alternatively, they could just have a temperamental internet connection?

I done that for a good few minutes last night for the sole purpose of annoying people. I got a wee bit of abuse. :lol: I actually turn that off, so when folk sign in or whatever, nothing pops up.

Bugger off amn! :P

Basically, if this was a bar, there would be 3 people holding me back, tables scattered everywhere, fucking foaming at the mouth, and that b*****d sitting on the other side of the room with his best injured innocence look on. I don't care if he's just a wind up and he's got me....I've outlasted wind up merchant after wind up merchant, but that fucker really gets on my fucking wit! His posting style is deliberately infuriating, designed to fucking get on peoples fucking wicks, and its working! Fucking quit it and shut up!

I've never ignored anyone in my life, and I don't plan on starting now. He would only spam me with messages anyway.

You're bright enough when you want to be, and you can type perfectly well when you want to. However, you have this whole dumb as f**k persona fucking well crafted so that a single one of your deliberately badly written posts is enough to make me bash my fucking heid off the desk! Finally, I understand how Dickson managed to make Ric infuriated enough to resign.

Its nothing to do with your "lies", I've posted time and time again that I don't give a flying f**k about what you do or do not do with your personal life. I don't care if every word you say is gospel, or if everything is a complete fabrication, I simply don't fucking care about your fucking insignificant little speck of a fucking life. I dont care.

What I do care about is your deliberately fucking badly written fucking writing style. You can do better than that. Even the fucking kids on here often start off typing badly but improve with practice. You can do better than that, but you choose not to. You Choose to type like a five year old is bashing a keyboard with his forehead, and you do it on purpose.

Lets reiterate since I have no doubt you will put the stupid act on. I don't fucking care about your real or imaginary personal life! I get infuriated by your deliberately bad writing style, but I don't care about any "lies" you may or may not have told!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Best laugh i've had in a long time .

when you manage to injre yourself that means youcan't drive.

Waiting on my dad to come take me to hospital so ni can have the tip olf m y thumb reattached. <_<

so when you say tip of your thumb, I'm guessing a bit of blood?

I have to echo comments on how can you post but because -since the blood loss should be slowed through raising your hand above your head.

did you use your other hand?

also how did you manage that?! :rolleyes:

What about threatening someone because you dont like the way they type? Could that be morally justified?

Did it make you feel good, thats the main question though?

Does pm'ing everyone you take issue with make you feel good?

Quality ranting Xbl. I know exactly how you feel.