Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My wife has just bought a new laptop with one of those touchpad things and it is one pain in the arse. The bloody zoom level keeps changing for no apparent reason and half the bloody time i can't see where the little bloody arrow is! I'm sure this is a female/poove conspiracy. :angry:

I hate the pc mouse we have now,it's wireless,and it just doesn't like me,when I try and click on anything the pointer just zooms in the other direction. I liked the old mouse we had,at least I could use it.

On the subject of the laptop touch pad,I can't use those either. :ph34r: They are hard to control,and I'd rather have a mouse on the lap top.

Edit: I have tried lowering the speed of the pointer thing but it still does it.

Edited by saints1884

My wife has just bought a new laptop with one of those touchpad things and it is one pain in the arse. The bloody zoom level keeps changing for no apparent reason and half the bloody time i can't see where the little bloody arrow is! I'm sure this is a female/poove conspiracy. :angry:

The zoom level may be due to a 'hotspot' on the pad, usually on the right hand side which acts like a scrollwheel. It can usually be disabled in the touchpad's control panel.

When you have to sit in the middle of the front row in an exam and the invigilators are sitting having a wee chat with each other :angry:

We had an invigilator who would read your answers over your shoulder, didn't half get on my tits :angry:<_<

When you have to sit in the middle of the front row in an exam and the invigilators are sitting having a wee chat with each other :angry:

I sat at the very back in my Standard Grade Maths exam, the morning after Raith v Stirling in the play-offs, and two invigilators were standing talking about the game. That's distracting enough, but I vivdly remember hearing one of them saying:

"Aye, I'd release that Campbell. And Hislop too, they're murder. Keep Davidson though, he's a good player."

I nearly had a fit. I failed the problem solving too, and I blame them for distracting me!

We had an invigilator who would read your answers over your shoulder, didn't half get on my tits :angry:<_<

That would've been horrible... I hate anybody reading anything over my shoulder :lol:

I sat at the very back in my Standard Grade Maths exam, the morning after Raith v Stirling in the play-offs, and two invigilators were standing talking about the game. That's distracting enough, but I vivdly remember hearing one of them saying:

"Aye, I'd release that Campbell. And Hislop too, they're murder. Keep Davidson though, he's a good player."

I nearly had a fit. I failed the problem solving too, and I blame them for distracting me!

The invigilators were Raith fans?! Our invigilators are all old grumpy women :(

Your ones clearly don't know what they're talking about B)

:lol:

An invigalator fell down our stage stairs. It was fuckin class, I kept getting giggly fits of laughter when I thought about it again throughout the exam.

:) I know what you mean though, I'm just being an arse because I'm bored. Many apologies.

No apology necessary, it's only banter. ;) Incidentally, the last time I had a deep kiss with my friend she nearly sucked the tongue out of my mouth - and there's a particular reason for that but I'm not telling what! :ph34r::D

That happened to me today. They were standing right beside me, having a nice wee chat. I was one minute away from putting my hand up and asking them to stop. And the old b*****d kept on tapping his pen three times throughout.

Arghhhh. :angry:

It would appear that Ruairidh objects to being in the cot but not to the matress being on the floor!

put the wee man in one of those bouncy bouncy things that wedges in doorways. Works a treat.

B)

Edited by The Blair-Skint Student

put the wee man in one of those bouncy bouncy things that wedges in doorways. Works a treat.

B)

He went in one of those once and hated it. He's happy on his matress :huh: Obviously didn't like being caged in.

He went in one of those once and hated it. He's happy on his matress :huh: Obviously didn't like being caged in.

:huh:

I have a god-son and have to give his daddy tips :lol: :lol: :lol:

so I somehow know alot aboot the critters. But this Ruaridh seems to be the only one who doesn't like the bouncy thing :o

:huh:

I have a god-son and have to give his daddy tips :lol: :lol: :lol:

so I somehow know alot aboot the critters. But this Ruaridh seems to be the only one who doesn't like the bouncy thing :o

You missed an 'i' <_<

Maybe he was too little and I didn't think it looked all that safe. He'd much rather lie on a blanket with his toys :D

Can't believe I finished school for good, about a year ago today.

Times moving a bit fucking fast. :angry:

I finished school EIGHT years ago this week, and I really have no idea where the time has gone! <_<

He'd much rather lie on a blanket with his toys :D

Has he started the 'pick it up for me Mummy' game yet? You know the one - here's your toy sweetheart. Thanks Mum - oops, I appear to have dropped it on the floor, would you pick it up for me? There you go sweetheart, here's your toy. Ooops, I appear to have dropped it on the floor again; would you pick it up for me? etc, etc, etc - until he either gets bored or Mum loses her rag and the toy gets flung oot the windae! :lol::lol:

I speak from experience, as you may tell! :rolleyes: