Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Nah she's had "problems" in the past. I don't want to have to go through that with her again.

:lol:

It's Phil Mitchell.

When you can't find something you've seen in the past few days lying around the house.

Now that I fancy a bottle of the Bulmers left over from the housewarming I can't find the farking bottle opener. <_<

Do you have access to a lighter, preferably a clipper?

I know how to open a bottle using such an implement.

GTID and keithgy in a meet outside Gay And Proud.

Ohhhh the banter

Na it wasn't me i deliver to the other end of Argyle st towards the M8 after Central station.

:lol:

No bother, I just remember you saying you delivered in the City Centre, so thought it might be you. Sound like a bit of an idiot now, though, so I think I'm going to stop.

Trying to find a job is a fucking nightmare.
Tell me about it! <_<
I'd shovel shite for 40 hours a week if i meant i got £130 week in an envelope.

Currently job hunting and failing :( Did have a job over Xmas and they were gonna offer me hours but I missed a meeting I did not know I had (they sent a letter to my flat in Aberdeen while I was back home in Dunfermline) and so my contract was terminated. <_<

Christ I would shovel shit for 50 hours a week for a £100 a week thats how bad it is right now :(

Tell me about it pal. I'd do fucking anything. If anyone can help me out, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

It's not going to be that much use to you, I imagine, but there were a few job hunting tips in this thread that I started a week or so ago.

Oh, and if the Phoenix tells you he can get you a job, ignore him, it's an elaborate rouse ;)

Edited by Dunc