Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It would appear Reina has had to apologise for something she did that was perfectly correct.

A thread called "The Old Firm Mafia Game", subtitled "The Game Thread", should be nowhere other than the Gaming forum.

I didn't *have* to apologise, but thought it would be a nice touch. :)

Phrased that wrongly, meant that you've felt you have to apologise, or even that you want to.

To be honest, in general I'm against moving threads all over the place, but when there's four or five on the go at once, they're taking up a decent amount of space.

I thought some posters were being unfair, and I can see why the original decision was made, but I think it says a lot about the good nature of the mods that they moved it back. :)

Just found out about both Gordon Lennon dying and BNP gaining a foothold in European parliament. :(

Truely gutting ae? :( couldnt have happened to a nicer guy either

Truely gutting ae? :( couldnt have happened to a nicer guy either

Yeah. Earlier on tonight I was thinking I'd had a bit of shit weekend but things like this really put it into perspective. Shame to hear he had a young family too and the majority of people say he was a good person. :(

Not really petty but the death of our club captain Gordon Lennon, words cant desribe what I felt when I heard this. I know whenever someone dies everyone says "was one of the nice guys" etc but Gordon Lennon was the nicest man I have ever had the pleasure of speaking so even outwith football. Gordon and his Fiancé also have a young son only a few months old, my thoughts are with his family.

RIP Gordon Lennon true Dumbarton legend

Yeah. Earlier on tonight I was thinking I'd had a bit of shit weekend but things like this really put it into perspective. Shame to hear he had a young family too and the majority of people say he was a good person. :(

Same. I couldn't believe it when I first read it, had to read it twice and it doesn't half put things in perspective. The footballing world has lost one of the good guys, the world has lost an even better family man :(

Not really petty but the death of our club captain Gordon Lennon, words cant desribe what I felt when I heard this. I know whenever someone dies everyone says "was one of the nice guys" etc but Gordon Lennon was the nicest man I have ever had the pleasure of speaking so even outwith football. Gordon and his Fiancé also have a young son only a few months old, my thoughts are with his family.

RIP Gordon Lennon true Dumbarton legend

Well said mate. A tragedy. Cannot bare to imagine how his family are feeling right now.

Just found out about both Gordon Lennon dying and BNP gaining a foothold in European parliament. :(

Not good in either. My Condolences.

In the Czech election the ODS have won, a centre right party- but managed to 'smash' the Communists out by quite a big amount- here that is a big thing. They are a direct continuation of the pre-1989 'party' and were at one point nearly banned.

As long as Narodni Odpor, the National Resistance, get no seats I'm happy.