Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I just watched my wee nephew fall face first down 4 stairs. Managed to smack his head of the skirting board as well, absolute cracker of a lump on his forehead.

He was crying his wee heart out for the whole of 20 seconds until he saw a lamp and went "Oh, wow!" and that was him. Now he's running about holding a wet cloth on his forehead calling the stairs bad and trying to talk to pictures of me.

I just watched my wee nephew fall face first down 4 stairs. Managed to smack his head of the skirting board as well, absolute cracker of a lump on his forehead.

He was crying his wee heart out for the whole of 20 seconds until he saw a lamp and went "Oh, wow!" and that was him. Now he's running about holding a wet cloth on his forehead calling the stairs bad and trying to talk to pictures of me.

:lol:

My five year old neice was prancing about in her room, when she deliberately fell backwards and cracked her head off the floor. She started greeting then stopped and said while still sniffling "I was a total numpty there", we both started laughing alot.

Knock knock.

Guest Ron Jnr
<br />Ach Ron, do the decent thing....<br />
<br /><br /><br />

it gets you nowhere....tacet approval of anti-social behaviour is the way forward.

:lol:

My five year old neice was prancing about in her room, when she deliberately fell backwards and cracked her head off the floor. She started greeting then stopped and said while still sniffling "I was a total numpty there", we both started laughing alot.

My nephews big sister is 5 and is an absolute diva.

I remember telling her off for doing something and she said "but how come Dean can do it without you moaning at him?", I said "Because Dean's just a baby", to which she replied "Yes Thomas, but you forget I'm just a wean as well".

He was outside shouting me to look out the window, then when I appeared he pointed his finger at me and gave me the old Hulk Hogan "YOU!" number. Now he's running riot in my bedroom, plucking the strings on my guitar and bashing the keys on the piano. He noticed a guitar string was broken and screamed at me "Thomas, fix it!", he's a wee nutter.