Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not at all. The Gray Ghost continues to take pains to not talk in the third person on this forum, continuing to do so even when The Gray Ghost does not explicitly refer to The Gray Ghost in The Gray Ghosts posts. You'll notice that in the post you quoted, there is no use of the first person.

:lol:

Virtually all of my friends have gone back to their respective countries for holidays or have left the city for the weekend. I have no idea what I'm going to do this evening.

I thought you were coming for the fives?

So did I until I read an e-mail the morning after which said I hadn't managed to book the plane tickets as I don't have enough money in my account.

Embarassing and annoying times.

That's a shame. I was looking forward to meeting you as well. There's always next year.

So did I until I read an e-mail the morning after which said I hadn't managed to book the plane tickets as I don't have enough money in my account.

:(

:(:(

You were one of the ones I was looking forward to meeting. We could have discussed dnace music. DANCE MUSIC!!

Cylinder head gasket in my car is fecked and it'll cost about half of what the car is worth to get it fixed. There's no point in me doing that which means I can't go to work and if I don't go to work I don't get paid. I can't really afford to spend a lot of my savings on another car either and it's not worth me getting a crap one that'll need replacing in a years time.

Fecked if I know what to do :(

Cylinder head gasket in my car is fecked and it'll cost about half of what the car is worth to get it fixed. There's no point in me doing that which means I can't go to work and if I don't go to work I don't get paid. I can't really afford to spend a lot of my savings on another car either and it's not worth me getting a crap one that'll need replacing in a years time.

Fecked if I know what to do :(

Sell you a nice Rav4 ;)