Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodle with too much water <_<

Fishing for mushroom.

Also the Soy Sauce. A sign says open here, but the place indicated on the packet has no indentation in it whatsoever, and is just as strong as the rest of the sachet. Resulting in having to bite it open, resulting in a mouthful of soy sauce :angry:

Was still a nice Pot Noodle though :D

On Friday I must have lobbed the minging old fleece thing I was wearing at work and it landed on the oil filled heater thing I have in my workshop. On Saturday morning it felt quite cold first thing so I put on the minging fleece and felt a searing heat on my chin as I pulled it over my head. The bloody zip had gone molten sitting on top of the heater and branded me on the chin in a perfect zip shape. :lol:

So I have been getting slaughtered all weekend by the wife and kids. Zippy. Keep it zipped ,blah de blah. :angry:

<_<

Where have you been hiding lately, sunshine ?

I was at Download last weekend, up in Glasgow this weekend and I've been working a few, so haven't made it out in Greenock for a while. Should be out in two weeks, it'll be fun going back to the Jimmy, I got barred last time I was there. :lol:

I was at Download last weekend, up in Glasgow this weekend and I've been working a few, so haven't made it out in Greenock for a while. Should be out in two weeks, it'll be fun going back to the Jimmy, I got barred last time I was there. :lol:

American golf fans at the US Open on Sky Sports and their insistence on shouting "GET IN THE HOLE!!" after every shot played and they do it in every tournament. What is that all about? <_<

You must have done something pretty fucking mental to get chucked out of there - and barred ! :lol:

The Watt is beginning to do my nut in now. Gareth, Russel and I stood at the bar last night for a good twenty minutes before we got served. The only thing that kept us there is the price of the ale. The Sir John Moore is Glasgow isn't half as bad and its twice as fucking busy !

Edited by Victorinox

You must have done something pretty fucking mental to get chucked out of there - and barred ! :lol:

The Watt is beginning to do my nut in now. Gareth, Russel and I stood at the bar last night for a good twenty minutes before we got served. The only thing that kept us there is the price of the ale. The Sir John Moore is Glasgow isn't half as bad and its twice as fucking busy !

We argued with the bouncer about someone(21 year old) not getting in, and eventually all got barred, it'll probably be fine to get back in next time though, I know someone who's had three life bans from there and always got back in. :lol:

We argued with the bouncer about someone(21 year old) not getting in, and eventually all got barred, it'll probably be fine to get back in next time though, I know someone who's had three life bans from there and always got back in. :lol:

Aye, its not like its the end of the world either. :lol: