Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sharapova is clearly an attractive woman, but she's hardly outstanding.

Look at the lady baps, for example. Where are they?!?!?!

We were just having a conversation about her. I think she's lovely, Adam claimed she wasn't, while trying to keep a grin off his face, so he's obviously trying to keep me happy. He eventually straightened his face to say that, while she's obviously not ugly, she's not particularly special. He also used the phrase "If you were to put her up against someone like, for example, Mythical Creature, I know who'd win that beauty contest". :lol:

We were just having a conversation about her. I think she's lovely, Adam claimed she wasn't, while trying to keep a grin off his face, so he's obviously trying to keep me happy. He eventually straightened his face to say that, while she's obviously not ugly, she's not particularly special. He also used the phrase "If you were to put her up against someone like, for example, Mythical Creature, I know who'd win that beauty contest". :lol:

Who's Mythical Creature? :huh:

She is a nice looking girl, but she's really not that hot, she's just got 'something about her'.

I'm really not a fan of skinny girls with wee tits, but she'd get it all ways regardless. I just love her because of her tennis :ph34r:

She used to post on here. She's a bit like your fatter, uglier, older sister.

I remember reading something on here a while back about joozy harpooning her. It didn't really make any sense to me, but the language used made me laugh.