Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sorry.. I didn't notice.. [/v]If I said I had a soft spot for Berwick people might start to think I'm a glory hunter ;)

I got sun burnt this afternoon :(

Didn't notice - didn't notice ME?! :o:(

Berwick - Glory Hunter! :lol:

I have some Calomine Lotion I could rub on you..... :ph34r: Haw, it's better than the 'I borrowed your headphones' line! :rolleyes:

Didn't notice - didn't notice ME?! :o:(

Berwick - Glory Hunter! :lol:

I have some Calomine Lotion I could rub on you..... :ph34r: Haw, it's better than the 'I borrowed your headphones' line! :rolleyes:

I was just skimming the posts.. that's why I didn't notice

No thanks Kilt.. I hate Calomine Lotion :P

Guest The Phoenix
Sorry.. I didn't notice.. If I said I had a soft spot for Berwick people might start to think I'm a glory hunter ;)

I got sun burnt this afternoon :(

You weren't out in the sun with DB were you? :o

Anyway, Kilt, forgot to mention I was in a couple of pubs in Berwick over the weekend -

The Brown Bear - total dive but the barmaid had L-Mesque chebs and The Brewers Arms - bit better but in the middle of eating my Sunday Roast and watching the 20/20 Cricket Final, some fat ponce set up his Karaoke machinery and played his "Virtual DJ" streaming. To top it off he put on strobe lighting. FFS, it was the middle of the afternoon, the sun was beating down outside and there were about 8 people in the pub. My son was all for telling the guy he was a complete arse but frankly that would have been an insult to every self respecting posterior.

You weren't out in the sun with DB were you? :o

Anyway, Kilt, forgot to mention I was in a couple of pubs in Berwick over the weekend -

The Brown Bear - total dive but the barmaid had L-Mesque chebs and The Brewers Arms - bit better but in the middle of eating my Sunday Roast and watching the 20/20 Cricket Final, some fat ponce set up his Karaoke machinery and played his "Virtual DJ" streaming. To top it off he put on strobe lighting. FFS, it was the middle of the afternoon, the sun was beating down outside and there were about 8 people in the pub. My son was all for telling the guy he was a complete arse but frankly that would have been an insult to every self respecting posterior.

You are SO dead if she spots that! :lol:

Yep, sounds like the Brown Bear alright. You would have done better going down the hill a bit, turning right and going to Barrells by the old bridge! ;) Next time you're thinking of going down, I'll be happy to act as a tour guide! :D

Having to correct people on the internet from Berwick (who wear Kilts, are pagans and have a penchant for telling us their private life's intricate details, down to the name of their neighbour) who make unsubstantiated claims about medieval history when they don't know some of the fundamental facts.

;)

Guest The Phoenix
Having to correct people on the internet from Berwick (who wear Kilts, are pagans and have a penchant for telling us their private life's intricate details, down to the name of their neighbour) who make unsubstantiated claims about medieval history when they don't know some of the fundamental facts.

;)

Kilt might be a complete idiot but he's as short as the day is long and we love him for it.

Once he's had a wee chat with the spider in his cave, he'll come back and try, try again. :D

;)

:oLogs off and slinks away to bed for a good cry..... :(:bairn

Kilt might be a complete idiot but he's as short as the day is long and we love him for it.

Once he's had a wee chat with the spider in his cave, he'll come back and try, try again. :D

HEY YOU!!! :angry:

(Just noticed that :rolleyes: )