Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have a day off tomorrow! :D

Kilt tries to 'high five' himself, falls over the coffee table, breaks his glasses and incurs multiple bruising - wishing in hindsight he hadn't pished of a member of medical profession (ooh shit, McB too! :o ) again! :(

Same. Its to rain tomorrow though. :angry:

Edited by Victorinox

I'm off every day until September the 15th.

And the uni is so much quieter and more peaceful without you studenty bassas hanging around, demanding help, assistance, and teaching. We can actually get some work done. Stay away!

Living back with parents.

I'd been doing weights in my room, went downstairs and my mum says "Oh. You were doing weights. I though you were...er...you know..."

F'cks sake. :(

:lol: That's classic! :D

My nag - it's SOOOO hot and I'm still working. Just been to see the midwife, so not at work yet, but my room is going to be like an oven... Normally I love the heat, but not at the mo. Get this baby out of here, NOW!

The forum is really crap these days. I am going on a P&B sabbatical for until our first game of the season.

The Shopping Thread, the wrestling thread, FAO Cat Lovers... Oh how I will miss this place.