Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yes, and if he had done his house would rapidly be filled with flies.

Don't upset the balance of nature - every creature has a right to life, even if it happens to be in a place that's inconvenient for us humans.

Yes, Toma - even WASPS!!! Grow some balls man! :rolleyes: Hugs! :wub:

Bollocks.

Rubbish! A deer that runs out into the road in front of a car has just forfeited its right to life. Likewise, a spider that gets into a bog. A spider on the walls, fine, spider in the garden, fine, spider in the bog, they just lost their right to life.

This man speaks sense.

By the way, what does FTW mean?????
For The Win.
I still think f**k The World is much more suitable.
I'm not letting this FTW matter rest until someone explains it to me properly.

I always thought it stood for "Free the weed". :exclaim:o:huh:

I know what FTW means. It means "For The Win". But what the f**k does "for the win" actually mean?? I always find it's used by absolute freaks to describe some sort of band or video game. That's just people I know though, I'm not making a sweeping generalisation.

Eurch, have to do the dishes, take a parcel to the post office (40 minute walk there, 40 minutes back I don't have a car), working tonight. Plus I couldn't get to sleep til about 4 o clock this morning. I'm not an imsomniac by any means but I just couldn't sleep. No idea why.

Aw what's up dhd? Talking always helps. A problem shared is a problem halved an all that :)

The FTW thing doesn't even make sense half the time anyway! On YouTube you always get some wee fanny posting "*insert band name here* FTW!!" Win what, exactly!?
I know what FTW means. It means "For The Win". But what the f**k does "for the win" actually mean?? I always find it's used by absolute freaks to describe some sort of band or video game. That's just people I know though, I'm not making a sweeping generalisation.

:)

I hate the dog next door. It barks like f**k constantly.

I have always been a dog(awaits code box) person, but this mut reall grates on me.

One day i was coming back from a nightshift, just opened a can of coke and took a drink.

The wee shite ran up to the gate yelping and i shat myself and spilled the coke all down my neck.

I miss my .22

I hate the dog next door. It barks like f**k constantly.

I have always been a dog(awaits code box) person, but this mut reall grates on me.

One day i was coming back from a nightshift, just opened a can of coke and took a drink.

The wee shite ran up to the gate yelping and i shat myself and spilled the coke all down my neck.

Sorry but :lol: